Post by ArtGallery » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:54 am

I am having a difficult time finding a sales report extension that I once had one installed in my previous OC installation but cannot remember what it was called. Any help would be appreciated on where one might find a free one. I can't seem to fund anything in the marketplace. You would think that something like this would be included in the Reports menu of OC. Every other shopping cart I have used had one.

Post by mikeinterserv » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:32 am

Well what version of OC are you using - as has been said before there are not many clairvoyants here.
Whats wrong with the built in sales report

Location - Wales

Post by thekrotek » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:52 am

You do realize that there're dozens of thousands of OC extensions, right? Search the Marketplace!

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by ArtGallery » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:29 pm

Sorry, I figured it was obvious it was for OC 3.0.x since this is the OC 3.0 forum area - I am running 3.0.3.1.

I have already spent many hours searching the marketplace and found nothing that worked.

The built in sales report gives virtually no sales information, just total sales amounts for various periods. Basically worthless. I need data like the order number, items purchased, customer information, shipping fees, taxes charged etc. etc. Basically a full report of every sale so I can enter it in my accounting software in bulk rather than entering each individual sale by hand.

Could someone please give me the name of a free sales export / report extension they have used that gives this information? I know there is at least one out there because I was using it before but the installation is no more. Thanks!

Post by xxvirusxx » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:58 pm

ArtGallery wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:54 am
I am having a difficult time finding a sales report extension that I once had one installed in my previous OC installation but cannot remember what it was called.
You don't have a back-up?

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by ArtGallery » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:00 am

Again, if there is anyone out there who can suggest a free extension that will do what I want, please post it here. Thanks!

Post by WaxedPerfection » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:03 am

If downloaded from the OC Market place doesnt it store the downloads in the user cp, unless the ext was removed by the author?

https://www.waxedperfection.co.uk/ Car Detailing Product Blog's and Review's

Post by xxvirusxx » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:44 am

ArtGallery wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:00 am
who can suggest a free extension
You can search on Marketplace for non free....check the demo's if are...

And if you didn't find anything you can pay a developer to make one how you like

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România