Post by kiriup » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:01 pm

Hi
I am using OC Version 3.0.2.0, template "minva" and a few extensions. I don't think they are relevant to my question but if it is necessary let me know and i will list them all.

I am looking for a way to display different text, instead of "qty" in each products page (and everywhere else that that text appears). For example some of my products are wires and some of them i sell per meter while others i sell per reel. The way my OC currently works is it always shows "qty" so when a customer enters for example quantity 2 its not clear to them if they are buying 2 meters or 2 reels (which is usually 200 meters). I need a way to define custom units like mtr, reel, pkt, pcs, 100p, set, etc and then select that unit to be displayed on the front page for each product manually.

Can you point me to any extensions that do this, i couldn't find any my self mainly because i don't know exactly what to search for.

Post by thekrotek » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:46 pm

I'm pretty sure there's no such extension, because your task is quite specific. Your only option is to request a commercial support from any developer you like.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member