Post by socratease69 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:42 am

When installing Open cart there i a place to add certificate is that the CA certificate. As I understand when working CA certificates, you put them in special folders in apache2. What are the proper steps for securing the webesite for open cart

Post by opencartmart » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:24 pm

Installing certificates is not related to opencart actually. Once you configured your SSL properly, then it comes to opencart configuration.
First, make sure you have configured SSL on your server correctly. You can use this tool https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html to know the SSL status of your domain

XForm - Opencart Form Builder
Xshippingpro - An advanced Shipping Module
Need Professional support? Skype: opencartmart

Post by cedcommerceteam » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:08 pm

socratease69 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:42 am
When installing Open cart there i a place to add certificate is that the CA certificate. As I understand when working CA certificates, you put them in special folders in apache2. What are the proper steps for securing the webesite for open cart
Hi,
I have checked your store

https://shamrockholsters.com/index.php? ... t/checkout

it redirects from checkout to cart again when you clicking on checkout button

there are lot of checks before checkout page, we need to check that which case is preventing from checkout

we can tell you exact reason if we have to access to files so can check which case is going wrong

Thanks!!

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com