Post by dgeorgiev » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:52 am

Hi everyone,

Recently I upgraded an OpenCart store from 2.1.0.2 to 3.0.3.7. What I did is an export of most of the vital tables in the database (customers, orders, products, categories, etc.) and migration of the data after some corrections where necessary to a fresh 3.0.3.7 installation. Most of the stuff worked fine this way - one thing that causes issues though is the statistics in the main menu column on the left in the admin panel. They are quite off, showing 93% for completed orders, 96% for orders in progress and 4% for other orders. The statistics in the old store worked fine and added up to 100% as expected.

I tried looking through order statuses and the code for the model (admin/controller/common/column_left.php) but the code looked fine. I tried to regenerate the statistics a couple of times through the admin interface but the values there didn't change. I thought this might be due to wrong order statuses but I confirmed that these are the same as in the old website.

I am at a loss on how to debug and fix this, any ideas? Thank you in advance :)

EDIT: The issue has been resolved. The setting for config_processing_status contained order statuses 12, 3, 2, 5 and 1 (in that order) and the config_complete_status contained order statuses 3 and 5. Correcting this so config_processing_status has values different than config_complete_status according to the store's workflow resolved the issue.
Last edited by dgeorgiev on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:10 pm

You may need a professional developer to have a look at it, repost on the commercial support section of this forum.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by dgeorgiev » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:04 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:10 pm
You may need a professional developer to have a look at it, repost on the commercial support section of this forum.
Thanks for the reply, fortunately that won't be needed. The new installation's settings table had some weird misconfiguration. The setting for config_processing_status contained order statuses 12, 3, 2, 5 and 1 (in that order) and the config_complete_status contained order statuses 3 and 5. The total percentage in the main menu is now 99% instead of 100% but still much better than before.

I mean, why are processing statuses also completed statuses in an out-of-the-box experience? Doesn't make any sense at all. Anyway, problem is solved if anyone else is looking for this.

Post by straightlight » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:06 am

Now that the issue has been solved, please add [SOLVED] at the beginning of the subject line on your first post.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON