Post by matthewbaynham » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:39 pm

Version 3.0.3.2

When i go into Admin I get redirected. Firefox shows there is a http code 303 https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/doc ... Status/303 on the directory /shop/admin/ which just means redirect.

Everything was fine, I was changing the CSS on my cookie warning.

And I changed the html in my cookie warning that is located in /var/www/html/shop/catalog/view/theme/default/template/common/footer.twig so that I had an "a href" tag to information about data protection.

Then I need to go into Admin and refresh to get the change from the template to take effect. I've done this hundreds of times I know exactly which buttons to press.

But it kicked me out of the admin page. Now if I even try to log in it redirects me to the main site.

See go to https://www.gwenllian-retail.com/shop/admin and you'll get redirected to https://www.gwenllian-retail.com/shop/

What should I be checking or looking up?

Other posts about this issue have pointed to the config.php or the .htaccess which I haven't changed and the date modified is 8/8/2020 they have been working fine no problems.

and it's NOT the issue of...
system/config/default.php
system/config/catralog.php
system/config/admin.php

Find:

Code: Select all

$_['session_engine'] = 'db';
Replace

$_['session_engine'] = 'file';
It still doesn't work after that either.

And I don't have a system/config/catralog.php file

> grep -rnw '/var/www/html/shop/' -e 'session_engine'
/var/www/html/shop/catalog/controller/api/login.php:34:				$session = new Session($this->config->get('session_engine'), $this->registry);
/var/www/html/shop/admin/controller/marketplace/openbay.php:1088:                $session = new Session($this->config->get('session_engine'), $this->registry);
/var/www/html/shop/admin/controller/marketplace/openbay.php:1130:            $session = new Session($this->config->get('session_engine'), $this->registry);
/var/www/html/shop/admin/controller/extension/payment/squareup.php:271:            $session = new Session($this->config->get('session_engine'), $this->registry);
/var/www/html/shop/admin/controller/extension/payment/squareup.php:430:            $session = new Session($this->config->get('session_engine'), $this->registry);
/var/www/html/shop/admin/controller/extension/payment/squareup.php:798:            $session = new Session($this->config->get('session_engine'), $this->registry);
/var/www/html/shop/admin/controller/extension/payment/squareup.php:871:            $session = new Session($this->config->get('session_engine'), $this->registry);
/var/www/html/shop/admin/controller/extension/payment/klarna_checkout.php:543:			$session = new Session($this->config->get('session_engine'), $this->registry);
/var/www/html/shop/admin/controller/sale/order.php:382:			$session = new Session($this->config->get('session_engine'), $this->registry);
/var/www/html/shop/admin/controller/sale/order.php:689:			$session = new Session($this->config->get('session_engine'), $this->registry);
/var/www/html/shop/admin/controller/sale/order.php:1232:				$session = new Session($this->config->get('session_engine'), $this->registry);
/var/www/html/shop/system/config/default.php:43:$_['session_engine']       = 'file'; //was db
/var/www/html/shop/system/config/catalog.php:20:$_['session_engine']     = 'file'; //was db
/var/www/html/shop/system/config/install.php:11:$_['session_engine']     = 'file';
/var/www/html/shop/system/framework.php:84:$session = new Session($config->get('session_engine'), $registry);
Any ideas?
Last edited by matthewbaynham on Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by matthewbaynham » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:58 pm

Fixed it.

The extension for whitelist had blocked me. Thankfully when I setup the extension I added two devices that use different IP addresses.

All my devices that connect through my wifi router show the same IP address and that IP address had changed. Obviously my mobile uses a different IP address when it connects through the mobile network and that IP address hadn't changed so I was OK.