Post by Darren McMahon » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:51 am

Default template

So Newbie, Just getting something off the ground before having to hand over to the professionals..

I have a number of products which have two options available to them. 1 colour 2 size (Small Medium Large, to keep it simple)

So the possibility is that product A (in small) is sold out in white but is available in black, for example.

I am using the 'select' option (drop down menu)

I would like the 'white' option to be visible, but greyed out and not selectable. Indeed any unavailable options to be visible but greyed out and not selectable.

Also, once a size option is selected, this should then affect the colour options to let the customer know what colour is still available, or if one is not available.

What is the best way to deal with this ? (Presumably I would need an extension ? )

Thanks in advance. :)

Post by straightlight » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:48 am

URL.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:39 pm

Presumably you want the stock levels to be applied to the combinations of your colour/size options. There are number of extensions for this available on the OpenCart marketplace, search for 'Dependent Options'.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Darren McMahon » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:52 pm

That's the question I was looking for, thanks.. :)
JNeuhoff wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:39 pm
Presumably you want the stock levels to be applied to the combinations of your colour/size options. There are number of extensions for this available on the OpenCart marketplace, search for 'Dependent Options'.

Guru Member