Post by webgold » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:25 pm

Hi

I just attempted an upgrade and I'm receiving the following error message, any help would be great!

Was going from 3.0.3.1 to 3.0.3.7

"Error Code(0): Error: Incorrect datetime value: '0000-00-00 00:00:00' for column 'date_added' at row 1
Error No: 1292
ALTER TABLE `oc_event` ADD `date_added` DATETIME NOT NULL AFTER `status` in /mysite.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 41"

Checked the error log and have this as well:

"PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Twig_Error_Loader: Unable to find template "common/column_left.twig" (looked into: /public_html/storage/modification/catalog/view/theme, /public_html/mysite.comcatalog/view/theme). in /public_html/mysite.comsystem/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:215
Stack trace:
#0 /public_html/mysite.com/system/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(139): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('common/column_l...')
#1 /public_html/mysite.com/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php(312): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('common/column_l...')
#2 /public_html/mysite.com/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php(378): Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('common/column_l...', NULL)
#3 /public_html/storage/modification/system/library/template/twig.php(47): Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('common/column_l...')
#4 /public_html/storage/modification/system/library/t in /public_html/mysite.comsystem/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 215"

Any ideas?

Thanks

Post by by mona » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:08 pm

I believe this is is what you are looking for
viewtopic.php?t=222699

possibly your php version also

https://github.com/opencart/opencart/issues/9004

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:58 pm

webgold wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:25 pm
Hi

I just attempted an upgrade and I'm receiving the following error message, any help would be great!

Was going from 3.0.3.1 to 3.0.3.7

"Error Code(0): Error: Incorrect datetime value: '0000-00-00 00:00:00' for column 'date_added' at row 1
Error No: 1292
ALTER TABLE `oc_event` ADD `date_added` DATETIME NOT NULL AFTER `status` in /mysite.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 41"

Checked the error log and have this as well:

"PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Twig_Error_Loader: Unable to find template "common/column_left.twig" (looked into: /public_html/storage/modification/catalog/view/theme, /public_html/mysite.comcatalog/view/theme). in /public_html/mysite.comsystem/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:215
Stack trace:
#0 /public_html/mysite.com/system/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(139): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('common/column_l...')
#1 /public_html/mysite.com/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php(312): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('common/column_l...')
#2 /public_html/mysite.com/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php(378): Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('common/column_l...', NULL)
#3 /public_html/storage/modification/system/library/template/twig.php(47): Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('common/column_l...')
#4 /public_html/storage/modification/system/library/t in /public_html/mysite.comsystem/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 215"

Any ideas?

Thanks
Ensure your paths are properly defined in both config.php files as well as the specified TWIG file that exists.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Guru Member

Post by webgold » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:34 pm

Hi thanks for replies, yes that did work and the installation completed. I turned back to the journal theme and now I can't log in or anything. I'm planning on moving away for the journal theme but now I can't do anything at the moment.

HTTP ERROR 500

Error logs read this:

"PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Twig\Loader\ArrayLoader' not found in public_html/storage/modification/system/library/template/twig.php:35
Stack trace:
#0 public_html/storage/modification/system/library/template.php(59): Template\Twig->render('journal3/templa...', '<style>\n /*No ...')
#1 public_html/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(133): Template->render('journal3/templa...', '')
#2 public_html/mysite.com/catalog/controller/journal3/settings.php(155): Loader->view('journal3/css', Array)
#3 public_html/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerJournal3Settings->index(Array)
#4 public_html/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(54): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array)
#5 public_html/mysite.com/catalog/controller/journal3/startup.php(96): Loader->controller('journal3/settin...')
#6 public_html/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): Cont in public_html/storage/modification/system/library/template/twig.php on line 35"

Thanks again

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:31 pm

The Journal3 uses its own framework and is not compliant with OpenCart standards. You'll have to contact the Journl3 support on this. This is not an OpenCart issue.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by webgold » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:36 pm

Hi

Is there any way I can switch back to default theme without logging into admin?

Post by by mona » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:27 am

1. Contact your host and make sure you have a backup - maybe this will resolve your issue - database and files -
2. Go into your database and yes make another back up
3. in your settings table - you have a config_template - in theory deleting that might work - but in practice .. that is a totally different thing.
This is that dreaded theme and irrelevant of the pluses and the minuses the bottom line is everything is done in a non opencart way - so what will happen if you do that only Journal can answer - I suspect your modification folder is also an issue - so you might have to delete all of that - again - BACK IT UP

Alternatively post in the commercial section (or PM someone you trust) and ask for assistance.

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by webgold » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:30 pm

Hi

I did do a full backup before I started the upgrade. So I have the all site files and opencart database. What would be the correct procedure to get back to where I was before the attempted upgrade?

Many thanks for your help

Post by straightlight » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:09 pm

webgold wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:30 pm
Hi

I did do a full backup before I started the upgrade. So I have the all site files and opencart database. What would be the correct procedure to get back to where I was before the attempted upgrade?

Many thanks for your help
To restore your site from your backup. If you're not sure on how to do it, you could either Google it, contact your host, create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum, or contact me directly via PM to have this restoration done as a custom job.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by webgold » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:15 am

Thanks for the replies.

I am going to create a subfolder and upload 3.0.3.1 again, install and then add the 2 main extensions I use.

At which point would I reinstall the opencart database again?

I'm guessing it might cause a lot of errors if the site is in a sub folder for now and the previous template wouldn't be installed, plus some extensions I probably wouldn't install for now? If I can get it working again I will then move it back to the proper place again.

Thanks again

Post by faizanyasn » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:14 pm

Hey, you need to move the vendor folder from system/storage/vendor to ../../storage/vendor

For further assistance with Opencart Development you can reach me at
asktofaizan@gmail.com | https://asktofaizan.com |