Post by sniffertje » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Could not close zip file php://output

I have this error since I transferred my website to digital ocean VPS. I want to export a file, this file will be saved on my computer, but it is not working anymore because I have this error.
I checked the /tmp and /var/zpanel/temp directory, but they have full rights.

Logging from my opencart:
2013-11-07 9:49:30 - PHP Warning: realpath(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/domain_com:/var/zpanel/temp/) in /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/domain_com/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/File.php on line 136
2013-11-07 9:49:30 - PHP Warning: tempnam(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/domain_com:/var/zpanel/temp/) in /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/domain_com/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 205
2013-11-07 9:49:35 - PHP Exception: Could not close zip file php://output. in /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/domain_com/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 378

Post by butte » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:55 pm

For open_basedir check .htaccess -- is it setting basedir as / or as /shopdirectoryname/ and does that correspond to the server? You may have switched it into or out of root.

You are apparently using JNeuhoff's free export/import tool. It seems to have been forcibly confused. The wrong basedir would tend to do that. It is also possible that the php compression library is not properly installed on the server, such as may happen when php.exe is upgraded (but sort of upgraded).

Guru Member