Post by blkgld » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:39 am

Hello,

My name is Christian and I'm a Opencart newbie. I recently started working on a site for a customer and was doing just fine, until she requested a way to upload Excel Spreadsheets. I found the extension for that option. I downloaded and followed the instructions step-by-step but had no luck with getting it to appear as an option in the admin panel. So I manually included the lines of code that were included in the .txt file. Using "ClassicFTP" i uploaded the admin folder, overrite and vQmod folders back to the root. Now I cant even get access to the admin panel. Where did I screw up??

http://aupafurniture.com/store/admin/
OC v 1.5.6

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Christian :)

Christian Mejia

Location - Los Angeles

Post by butte » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:38 pm

If you made backups, put them into place. Else, send up fresh files from the OC .zip file's own /upload/ directory, taking care to plop them where they belong (don't send up /upload/ itself). Then leave those files alone.

The tool, whichever it was, provides for upload of all that it needs, and the admin access is usually through System / Export|Import. Into what file did you stuff the "lines of code" from the .txt file? Which "lines of code"? You usually need to go into admin System / Users / User Groups / Edit / Permissions and then Select All in both boxes, then Save, in order to access System / Export|Import. In the second try do the latter, do not edit anything.

Guru Member