Post by marky » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Hi,

I would like to add subscribe to our email list checkbox on the order form, how do I do this?

Also would like to link in with campaign monitior so it automatically subscribes the user to that specific mail group in campaign monitor. Campaign monitor has a help page on how to do this, but I'm not sure how I would do there suggestions in opencart?

Has any one done this or have any suggestions?

CM help page:
http://www.campaignmonitor.com/blog/pos ... bers-from/

Thanks
Marky

Post by AspectWD » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:04 am

Hi, all, I know this is an old post but I would also really like to see Campaign Monitor integration, at the very least for the newsletter subscription on the registration forms.

Has anyone been able to manage this! If so, please let me know.

Thanks

Post by Saile » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:50 pm

yer anyone working on this?

Post by Johnathan » Thu May 17, 2018 6:09 am

I don't mean to bump such an old topic, but in case anyone finds this, I now have a Campaign Monitor Integration that works with OpenCart 2 and OpenCart 3 to sync newsletter subscribers with Campaign Monitor. It lets you sync any customer in your OpenCart database that has chosen "Yes" for the newsletter checkbox, and lets you map various customer fields to Campaign Monitor custom fields for your list.

If anyone is interested, feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, then let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by OpenShop.se » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:57 pm

Johnathan wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 6:09 am
I don't mean to bump such an old topic, but in case anyone finds this, I now have a Campaign Monitor Integration that works with OpenCart 2 and OpenCart 3 to sync newsletter subscribers with Campaign Monitor. It lets you sync any customer in your OpenCart database that has chosen "Yes" for the newsletter checkbox, and lets you map various customer fields to Campaign Monitor custom fields for your list.

If anyone is interested, feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, then let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.
@Johnathan, is your module still around? I can't find it.

OpenCart på svenska - OpenShop.se

Post by Johnathan » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:37 pm

It's no longer available, unfortunately, due to lack of sales. Apparently Campaign Monitor is not as popular as I thought. ;D

I could probably sell you a license if you want, but I don't plan on updating the extension, and would have to offer you limited support. If you're interested in that and want to discuss it further, please contact me here:

www.getclearthinking.com/contact

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by OpenShop.se » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:45 pm

Johnathan wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:37 pm
It's no longer available, unfortunately, due to lack of sales. Apparently Campaign Monitor is not as popular as I thought. ;D

I could probably sell you a license if you want, but I don't plan on updating the extension, and would have to offer you limited support. If you're interested in that and want to discuss it further, please contact me here:

www.getclearthinking.com/contact
I'd love to hear what you can offer! Sent you a message earlier so you should have my email :)

OpenCart på svenska - OpenShop.se