Post by tomd » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:24 am

I am using opencart 1.5.3.1. None of the Information pages are displayed on the website. I can see the pages and the text in the admin though. Any ideas... please help. Thanks

Post by tomd » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:48 am

thank you for your reply! yes they are all enabled.

Post by tomd » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:08 am

well... i am not sure what you mean. this is how the url is displayed when you click on say privacy policy: http://dddd.com/information/information ... ation_id=3. How can I type the url manually? Sorry, I am new to this hence my naive question.

Post by tacobandito » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:47 am

Two easy ways to determine the URL.

The link you provided above only needs the information_id # changed, and you can figure this out by editing the page in the admin area and looking at the URL. It'll give you the information_id. Then just go to the privacy policy on the front-end again and change the information_id=3 to information_id=X.

The other way would be to turn on SEO URL's, assign one to the page in question, and then type that in. For example, an SEO URL of "info" would mean the URL to type would be yourstore.com/info

[module] PayPal Pro w/Recurring Profiles FREE
[module] 1 Click "Amazon Style" Checkout w/PayPal Pro FREE
[module] Adjustable PayPal Pro Fee FREE
[module] Add Sample To Cart LITE FREE
The guide to fixing just about everything wrong with OpenCart FREE!
Add INFINITE SCROLL to your homepage for FREE!
Live update product price for FREE!
Dynamic generation of Opencart coupon, FREE!
Hire me

Location - Springfield, MA

Post by tomd » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:47 am

Hi... I turned on the SEO as you suggested and it works if I put the Url and manually go to yourstore.com/privacy, (seo=privacy) and it also works if I click on that particular footer link. What does this mean? The SEO is not a mandatory field and on another instance of opencart this works fine without seo.

Also, none of the footer links work, exception About Us. There is no way to assign seo for links under Service, extras and Account. What could be the problem? Any help...

Thanks,
Tom
Last edited by tomd on Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by tomd » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:37 am

Hi... any idea why none of the footer links work? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Tom

Post by tomd » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:17 am

Hi... I could display the Information pages by adding a SEO keyword. But the Contact Us page, Sitemap and other pages are not displayed.

Please, any help is appreciated.