Post by lipps199 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:41 am

I would like to give a product multiple prices.

NO OPTIONS!

I need to have list price - OC price
I need to have display price - OC special price
I need to have a buying price - OC special price

The idea here is for a B2B site where the customer will see the "Display" price but when the product is added to the cart the buying price is the price in the cart.

So the user will see:
List: $100.00
Special: $80.00
In cart price: $50
I understand this might be confusing to understand why I want to do this but its just the way it needs to be.

What I want to do is add the "buying" price into $this->model_catalog_product->getProduct();

For example, if a particular product happens to have multiple special prices that also have the same customer_group_id then I would like to pass both of those values in the $this->model_catalog_product->getProduct() method to be extracted later.

Post by IP_CAM » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:39 pm

you better put such Postings into the Commercial Section, if you expect some reply, this would be a CUSTOM Modification.
Ernie ;)
openshop.li

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by victorj » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:52 pm

there are extensions that give a extra line just above the price, if you leave it empty it wont display, if you put anuthing in there it will display.
you could use something like this, as its only information for your customer.

Koeltechnische deurrubbers eenvoudig online op maat bestellen.
Alle niet stekplichtige onderdelen zoals scharnieren, sloten, randverwarming en verlichting voor alle typen koelingen en vriezers.
https://koelcel-onderdelen.com

Expert Member

Location - Alkmaar Holland

Post by sculptex » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:12 pm

I take it that the public browsing the site must not see the in cart price but they can see the special price?

If the list and special prices are 'for show' then you could just have the default price as list and set up a special discount for the special on the 'Default' customer group. So the original price will show up with a line through it to show its discounted.

Then you could set up a 'Wholesale' (in cart) customer group for the in cart prices. Then only registered customers, logged in and assigned to the Wholesale' group would get to see the 'Wholesale' (in cart) price, though when they were logged in they would not see the 'Special' price any more, just the List price with the line through it and the Wholesale price.

Hope this helps

ImageImage

Location - UK

Post by lipps199 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:36 pm

victorj wrote:there are extensions that give a extra line just above the price, if you leave it empty it wont display, if you put anuthing in there it will display.
you could use something like this, as its only information for your customer.
Can you show me such an extension because I have looked for something that would help me with no luck at all.

Thanks

Post by lipps199 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:36 pm

sculptex wrote:I take it that the public browsing the site must not see the in cart price but they can see the special price?

If the list and special prices are 'for show' then you could just have the default price as list and set up a special discount for the special on the 'Default' customer group. So the original price will show up with a line through it to show its discounted.

Then you could set up a 'Wholesale' (in cart) customer group for the in cart prices. Then only registered customers, logged in and assigned to the Wholesale' group would get to see the 'Wholesale' (in cart) price, though when they were logged in they would not see the 'Special' price any more, just the List price with the line through it and the Wholesale price.

Hope this helps
Thanks, I will look into this.