Post by sooty » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:37 pm

Hi

I've had the bug for ages but only occurs once in a blue moon.

Customer fills cart and checks out.
Order confirmation and Admin shows shipping charges.
Payment processors Haven't charged for shipping.

Don't think it is payment processor end as it happens with both WorldPay and PayPal.
Can not replicate the bug as it happens so randomly.
Not country/zone/postcode specific

Any thoughts where to look?

Kev

Post by victorj » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:12 am

make sure your shipping charges are in correct goezone, and geozone contains all countrys ypu want shipping cost applied to.

Koeltechnische deurrubbers eenvoudig online op maat bestellen.
Alle niet stekplichtige onderdelen zoals scharnieren, sloten, randverwarming en verlichting voor alle typen koelingen en vriezers.
https://koelcel-onderdelen.com

Expert Member

Location - Alkmaar Holland

Post by Johnathan » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:18 pm

If the order in OpenCart is showing the shipping charge, but your payment processor(s) aren't picking it up, it's likely either the shipping extension you are using, or the payment extension. I'd suspect the latter.

If it happens randomly, there's probably something interfering with the shipping cost being passed. I'd look at the orders where this has happened, and see if you can find any pattern to them (e.g. a particular value for a field, or another mod that's being activated). If you can't find anything there, you'll probably need to hire someone to take a look at it for you.

If you need to find a developer, I recommend you post a request in the OpenCart "Commercial Support" forum, which is checked by a number of OpenCart developers. You can also try checking out the OpenCart "Partners" area.

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator