Post by Drslim2 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:48 am

Hope I am posting in the correct place as I did read as much info as possible first.

Running opencart 1.5.5.1
I need to be able to use sub headings and add tags ie <h2>heading here</h2> and <h3> tags for seo.
Currently adding them in manually in source page code but this cause formatting errors and is along winded.

Also need canonicalization for the index and other pages.

I have looked at a number of modules but can anyone recommend any as I am having a problem finding a module for the h2 & h3 tags
Thanks

Post by rjcalifornia » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:22 am

Drslim2 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:48 am
Hope I am posting in the correct place as I did read as much info as possible first.

Running opencart 1.5.5.1
I need to be able to use sub headings and add tags ie <h2>heading here</h2> and <h3> tags for seo.
Currently adding them in manually in source page code but this cause formatting errors and is along winded.

I have looked at a number of modules but can anyone recommend any as I am having a problem finding a module for the h2 & h3 tags
Thanks
Which theme are you using? I strongly recommend to edit the theme so that it uses h2 and h3 tags for product titles

Location - Worldwide

Post by cedcommerceteam » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:38 pm

Drslim2 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:48 am

Running opencart 1.5.5.1

Thanks
Hello mate,
First of all, we would like to know which theme you are using. Do you want to add h2, h3 to the product page if yes then you need to edit template file or can use following Extention -

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... r=iReptile

Thanks!!!

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com