Post by Oyaincrease » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:54 pm

My Website menu became vertical after installing SSL. Please can someone assist me with what to do to change it back to a horizontal menu?

Kind regards,
Obinna

Post by Gergely » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:21 pm

Hi Oyaincrease,

First of all, welcome to the opencart forums!

To receive better help here, please read this topic in the Forum Rules, and adjust your question with the required additional information!

Requiring the information detailed in the linked post is not an attempt to deter you or anyone from asking for help on this forum, quite the contrary: we are asking that this information is given by default as it is likely to have an influence on the solution. Without this information the best we (people actively spending time on this forum genuinely trying to help) can do is shoot-in-the-dark guesswork which is just not very helpful...

Getting to your problem, my first guess would be that it is caused by a poor quality theme / extension, possibly config issues, but don't want to jump to conclusions without more information to work with.

This post comes from a place of genuinely trying to help!

Looking forward to your reply,
Gergely

Post by xxvirusxx » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:34 pm

Oyaincrease wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:54 pm
My Website menu became vertical after installing SSL.
After that you have enabled SSL from store settings?
You have changed both config files from http:// to https:// ?

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:42 pm

Oyaincrease wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:54 pm
My Website menu became vertical after installing SSL. Please can someone assist me with what to do to change it back to a horizontal menu?

Kind regards,
Obinna
Is this fixed now? I echo what the others have said that you need to post your URL. Without seeing anything, maybe you inserted the code the wrong way for the site seal?

2 Week FREE Trial of our Shared Hosting plans (DIrectAdmin or cPanel) for new customers
2 Week FREE Trial of Astra Firewall and Malware Scanner
Visit our website for full details and to start your trial today - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA