Post by unknownmale1 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:29 pm

I've been testing the transactions (store credit) part of 1.5 and maybe i'm missing something?

I added £100 work of credit in the transactions section in a customers account, Went through checkout where it initially minuses the order value and gives a £0.00 order total, but when progressing further it still charges full price through paypal?

Or do I have to have to add another payment method such as free checkout to avoid this? the problem with doing this is there's nothing to stop people to always use free checkout as their payment method even if they dont have store credit?

Post by grgr » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:13 pm

Are you talking about reward points?

Anyway, you should find that if all totals are zero then the free checkout is available. If there is anything to pay (this includes shipping) then it should not be available.

I haven't looked at the code and I haven't given it a thorough test, but that is what should happen.

So yes, if you think you will have an order total of zero then you activate the free checkout.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Location - UK

Post by unknownmale1 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Ah thank you...Not sure what I did wrong the first time.

But yes now I can see that if free checkout is activated it only appears in the checkout pages when the order total is zero.

It was my impression it would be a permanente fixture.

Thanks

Post by rudhro_bd » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:59 pm

can anyone help me to find out a way of transferring store credit from one user to another user? i mean user can transfer credit to another user account by themself????

Post by mberlant » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Ah... Since you didn't enjoy the responses you got to your original thread you are trying again here. It seems you won't be satisfied by anything short of a customized solution, so why not post your request for paid assistance in the "Commercial Support" forum?

Please use proper English at all times, so that all members may understand you.