Post by fabio_artes » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:50 am

Hi, anybody knows a way to receive an e-mail notification with the name of each customer registered in my store?
Because I receive an email notification but the same that the customer receives, just with a welcome message without the name of the person registered.

Thanks
Fabio

Post by rwenve » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:38 pm

I don't know if you found your answer yet but the Thank You/Confirmation emails are generate by php so you aren't looking for a tpl file. Instead, the success.tpl calls the success.php file, which populates the message. So, if you need to change a message you will go into the appropriate success.php file.

For example, if you want to change the "Your order has been processed" message, look in catalog/language/english/checkout for the success.php file and if you want to change the "Your account has been created" message that will be the success.php file in catalog/language/english/account and so on...

Post by JAY6390 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:15 pm

That's not really the answer the OP would have wanted, basically they want to add the customer name to the email sent out, not on the success page

Guru Member

Location - United Kingdom