Post by adi_555 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:29 am

Qphoria wrote:
straightlight wrote: The $_SESSION variable is for the current user. However, the microtime idea is indeed a good one.
Either way... $GLOBALS['_SESSION'] didn't contain both user_ids either. dont think you need microtime for user tracking.. the nearest second should be sufficient.
Same here, it just shows 1 user in the dashboard.

Post by straightlight » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:39 am

See in your system/logs folder if your access.txt file has been created since you installed the latest patch of this MOD.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by adi_555 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:42 am

Nope, there is no access.txt file

Post by straightlight » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:44 am

Well, I do and ever since I did updated the instructions yesterday. ;)
The best approach would be to log all activities from database in your case and not from files.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Qphoria » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:30 am

adi_555 wrote:
adi_555 wrote:mayb Qphoria can suggest something here?
The method I show would work for all versions of opencart the same since the user class hasn't changed.
Just one action generated 1mb of data! [/quote]

Eh.. not likely. I think you are just reading it wrong.. My first example would generate one line.
The second example would generate a lot more, but wouldn't be anywhere near 1MB from one action.. as I said .. you'd need to filter it a bit to see exactly what you want to see, you don't need all of the debug_trace data.

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator

Post by johndovar » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Where can I see the log, what file name ? and where can I add this code , Is it in admin/controller/common/footer.php ?

refer to this code from qphoria

if ($this->user->isLogged()) {
$msg = (time() . ' -- ' . $_SESSION['user_id'] . ' :: ' . $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] . "\r\n" . print_r(debug_backtrace(), 1));
file_put_contents(DIR_LOGS . 'access.log', $msg . "\r\n", FILE_APPEND);
}

Post by Qphoria » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:23 am

catalog/controller/common/footer.php
right before

Code: Select all

$this->render();

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator