Post by cdamianou » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:43 pm

rm79 just got the following

Thank you for contacting 123-reg on the 30th April 2013.

The VPS is a self managed product and unfortunately the issues you are experiencing are regarding the Admin of your VPS and this falls out of our scope of support. We support the hardware and network and these both seem to be working correctly. I would advise that you contact a server administrator regarding this issue. If we were to help any further with this issue we would have to charge £100 per plus VAT.

If we can be of any further help with regard to this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Gordon

http://www.magictao.co.uk

Post by rm79 » Wed May 01, 2013 12:12 am

Have you sent them all the info I have mentioned in here?
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 9&start=40
I am on shared server so my host did all investigation for me. I just send that email from Paypal to them and they already knew what to do. But even if you use VPS I think they still should do investigation for you as THEY say "We support the hardware and network"... And I would say that it is network issue on their side.
Please read that thread and kindly reply to them with all the info in there.
Or try other provider as I heard that 123 isnt very helpful. This just proves it. I might be wrong.. £100 plus VAT is just disgusting...

Post by rm79 » Wed May 01, 2013 12:33 am

Lets just use simple villager's brain. IF you have your shop working perfectly one day...next day NO modifications, changes nothing to your shop or your server...then day after you stop receiving your orders....that means opencart is fine and if even paypal sends you message that they cannot communicate with you anymore with suggestion to contact your host...SO what else could it be???...HOST and their services, network....nothing else...But it is not actually your host but all that stuff I got replied from my host in link below. So if they provide it they should also sort it out. If they do not know how help them with re-sending these info OR change host...
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 9&start=40
Last edited by rm79 on Wed May 01, 2013 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by anietosteele » Wed May 01, 2013 1:02 am

This is happening sporadically for me, which is frustrating.

No errors appear in the System/Error Logs.

I have several orders roll in normally (normal PayPal payment notification, and the order is set to Processing), and then very occasionally I will get a payment notification, but the order will be Cancelling, and will not contain any log info (I'm using Qphoria's PayPal Advanced extension).

And I have had a few orders that didn't even generate the payment in PayPal, but just went to Cancelled. :(

I'm at a loss as to how to fix it, or to figure out why this happens unpredictably.

Post by rm79 » Wed May 01, 2013 3:04 am

It is just same thing.

1. When is working = OK

2. Getting just paypal notifications but no orders emails going just as missed (with cancelled status) THAT is this issues we all having. It is all said and explained in here: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 9&start=40
And if working after all you are just lucky that someone is sorting it out for you...

3. Those orders just as missed (status as cancelled) with no paypal notification are just orders that your "customers" planned to make and pay for them but at the end cancelled whole transaction without paying. So that is just that nothing else...They just changed their mind..but at least you are informed that they were about to make order but didnt...

Post by cdamianou » Wed May 01, 2013 5:56 pm

Further update. I just got the following reply from 123-reg

Thank you for contacting 123-reg on the 30th April 2013.

We have no Firewalls in place for this.

The VPS itself has it's own firewall (e.g. Windows Firewall or iptables on a Linux machine)

Check the firewall on the VPS itself for more information

If we can be of any further help with regard to this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind regards,

http://www.magictao.co.uk

Post by phil-marlow » Fri May 03, 2013 7:41 am

I too am having this exact same problem with orders showing as missing. Problem occurs with Paypal, Google Checkout, NoChex.

I am hosted with fasthosts and they too confirm no IP or Port blocking.

I use Opencart for 2 websites and both have the same issue.

I also have another 2 OC websites hosted with 123-reg and these work fine.

Is there a work-around to get the orders come through as pending/processing?

Also, as the orders are coming in as missing, the stock is not deducting correctly. Any one else have this stock deducting problem?

Anyone got any other ideas/suggestions?

Post by ideep13 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:07 am

oh my i am having almost the same problem.. but the thing is that my items in orders are not missing , opencart itself is adding a few more!

when i created a bogus order, everything seemed fine. than after i receive the conformation email the items in order are added, the same thing is when i look the order under dashboard.. so conformation order, and order under dashboard looks the same.

i think something is wrong in database - but i really don't know what to look in there.. i found order_id..

please I need an urgent advice where to look to change this.. and of course what to do. Maybe some values are mixed up..

HELP!

Post by Monohe » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:09 am

Thanks for sharing the great solution. It helps me a lot!

Post by Shadowsong » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:58 pm

Just to clarify... I am using version 1.5.5.1 and all I need to do is comment out or delete the code in lines 137 and 164 and upload the edited file. I do not have to do anything with the third (last) section of code he listed as the issue code? I am having issues with some orders through authorize.net showing up as missing orders even though they show that they processed through authorize.net when I look at my account there and it looks like mainly AMEX cards.

-Tim
timselatyjr wrote:/catalog/controller/payment/authorizenet_aim.php

Comment out this (line 137):

Code: Select all

if (strtoupper($response_info[38]) == strtoupper(md5($this->config->get('authorizenet_aim_hash') . $response_info[6] . $this->currency->format($order_info['total'], $order_info['currency_code'], 1.00000, false)))) {
And comment out this (line 164):

}
The issue is that

$this->model_checkout_order->update($this->session->data['order_id'], $this->config->get('authorizenet_aim_order_status_id'), $message, false);
is not being executed because the MD5 hash doesn't match up.

Post by dolpaz » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:24 pm

Please i am having an issue, i developed a payment module, as the administrator, i dont get the orders on the dashboard,no emails confirmations for orders placed, also, i get all orders as missing. please what and where should i add/edit codes to make sure i receive an email and the orders are tagged as either processed or complete
Its opencart 1.5.6
Thanks

Post by oasisfleeting » Fri May 09, 2014 4:59 am

Using a phrase will work, but that isn't the REAL problem.
The root of the problem is this:
1.) Grab a hash from any site like http://www.adamek.biz/md5-generator.php , an MD5 hash is always 32 characters
2.) Enter the hash into Authorize.net's md5 hash and compare that to the hash you created. You'll notice that on Authorize.net's MD5 hash the field length is limited to 20 characters but the md5 hash field in opencart is not. This is the causing invalid hash collisions.

Solution: Create your hash from a password or for example i_love_lucy.
i_love_lucy will hash into bcd91b9012a23f973cd8baca7eeeb5de but only 20 of those 32 characters will be allowed into the authorize.net md5 hash field.
So in conclusion the hash that needs to be put into opencart auth.net aim is bcd91b9012a23f973cd8

Do not comment out the hash checking code as this will more than likely compromise your shops security.

Ultimately, the true fix for the authorize.net aim module would be to limit the md5 hash field to 20 characters so that it matches the hash entered in to authorize.net

I figured this out while pooping and thinking. I win. :laugh:

Opencart 1.5.6.4

Post by bruceamo123 » Thu May 29, 2014 10:21 pm

I am having same problem. I do not know what to do?
Please help!
Bruce

Post by bruceamo123 » Thu May 29, 2014 11:39 pm

2014-05-25 4:44:23 - PP_STANDARD :: IPN RESPONSE: VERIFIED
2014-05-25 22:33:37 - PHP Notice: Error: Got error 28 from storage engine<br />Error No: 1030<br />SELECT * FROM oc_category c LEFT JOIN oc_category_description cd ON (c.category_id = cd.category_id) LEFT JOIN oc_category_to_store c2s ON (c.category_id = c2s.category_id) WHERE c.parent_id = '87' AND cd.language_id = '1' AND c2s.store_id = '0' AND c.status = '1' ORDER BY c.sort_order, LCASE(cd.name) in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2014-05-25 22:35:05 - PHP Notice: Error: Got error 28 from storage engine<br />Error No: 1030<br />SELECT * FROM oc_product_option po LEFT JOIN `oc_option` o ON (po.option_id = o.option_id) LEFT JOIN oc_option_description od ON (o.option_id = od.option_id) WHERE po.product_id = '172' AND od.language_id = '1' ORDER BY o.sort_order in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2014-05-25 22:36:32 - PHP Notice: Error: Got error 28 from storage engine<br />Error No: 1030<br />SELECT * FROM oc_product_option po LEFT JOIN `oc_option` o ON (po.option_id = o.option_id) LEFT JOIN oc_option_description od ON (o.option_id = od.option_id) WHERE po.product_id = '98' AND od.language_id = '1' ORDER BY o.sort_order in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2014-05-25 22:38:00 - PHP Notice: Error: Got error -1 from storage engine<br />Error No: 1030<br />SELECT * FROM oc_category c LEFT JOIN oc_category_description cd ON (c.category_id = cd.category_id) LEFT JOIN oc_category_to_store c2s ON (c.category_id = c2s.category_id) WHERE c.parent_id = '0' AND cd.language_id = '1' AND c2s.store_id = '0' AND c.status = '1' ORDER BY c.sort_order, LCASE(cd.name) in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2014-05-26 22:46:15 - PHP Notice: Error: Got error 28 from storage engine<br />Error No: 1030<br />SELECT * FROM oc_category c LEFT JOIN oc_category_description cd ON (c.category_id = cd.category_id) LEFT JOIN oc_category_to_store c2s ON (c.category_id = c2s.category_id) WHERE c.parent_id = '73' AND cd.language_id = '1' AND c2s.store_id = '0' AND c.status = '1' ORDER BY c.sort_order, LCASE(cd.name) in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2014-05-26 22:47:24 - PHP Notice: Error: Got error 28 from storage engine<br />Error No: 1030<br />SELECT * FROM oc_product_option po LEFT JOIN `oc_option` o ON (po.option_id = o.option_id) LEFT JOIN oc_option_description od ON (o.option_id = od.option_id) WHERE po.product_id = '102' AND od.language_id = '1' ORDER BY o.sort_order in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2014-05-26 22:47:32 - PHP Notice: Error: Got error 28 from storage engine<br />Error No: 1030<br />SELECT * FROM oc_category c LEFT JOIN oc_category_description cd ON (c.category_id = cd.category_id) LEFT JOIN oc_category_to_store c2s ON (c.category_id = c2s.category_id) WHERE c.parent_id = '73' AND cd.language_id = '1' AND c2s.store_id = '0' AND c.status = '1' ORDER BY c.sort_order, LCASE(cd.name) in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2014-05-26 22:47:32 - PHP Notice: Error: Got error 28 from storage engine<br />Error No: 1030<br />SELECT * FROM oc_product_option po LEFT JOIN `oc_option` o ON (po.option_id = o.option_id) LEFT JOIN oc_option_description od ON (o.option_id = od.option_id) WHERE po.product_id = '147' AND od.language_id = '1' ORDER BY o.sort_order in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2014-05-26 22:48:54 - PHP Notice: Error: Got error 28 from storage engine<br />Error No: 1030<br />SELECT * FROM oc_product_option po LEFT JOIN `oc_option` o ON (po.option_id = o.option_id) LEFT JOIN oc_option_description od ON (o.option_id = od.option_id) WHERE po.product_id = '96' AND od.language_id = '1' ORDER BY o.sort_order in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2014-05-26 22:49:10 - PHP Notice: Error: Got error 28 from storage engine<br />Error No: 1030<br />SELECT * FROM oc_product_option po LEFT JOIN `oc_option` o ON (po.option_id = o.option_id) LEFT JOIN oc_option_description od ON (o.option_id = od.option_id) WHERE po.product_id = '170' AND od.language_id = '1' ORDER BY o.sort_order in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2014-05-26 22:50:37 - PHP Notice: Error: Got error 28 from storage engine<br />Error No: 1030<br />SELECT * FROM oc_product_option po LEFT JOIN `oc_option` o ON (po.option_id = o.option_id) LEFT JOIN oc_option_description od ON (o.option_id = od.option_id) WHERE po.product_id = '151' AND od.language_id = '1' ORDER BY o.sort_order in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2014-05-27 23:01:33 - PHP Notice: Error: Got error 28 from storage engine<br />Error No: 1030<br />SELECT * FROM oc_product_option po LEFT JOIN `oc_option` o ON (po.option_id = o.option_id) LEFT JOIN oc_option_description od ON (o.option_id = od.option_id) WHERE po.product_id = '137' AND od.language_id = '1' ORDER BY o.sort_order in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2014-05-27 23:04:26 - PHP Notice: Error: Got error 28 from storage engine<br />Error No: 1030<br />SELECT * FROM oc_product_option po LEFT JOIN `oc_option` o ON (po.option_id = o.option_id) LEFT JOIN oc_option_description od ON (o.option_id = od.option_id) WHERE po.product_id = '171' AND od.language_id = '1' ORDER BY o.sort_order in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2014-05-27 23:04:42 - PHP Notice: Error: Got error 28 from storage engine<br />Error No: 1030<br />SELECT * FROM oc_product_option po LEFT JOIN `oc_option` o ON (po.option_id = o.option_id) LEFT JOIN oc_option_description od ON (o.option_id = od.option_id) WHERE po.product_id = '177' AND od.language_id = '1' ORDER BY o.sort_order in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2014-05-27 23:06:11 - PHP Notice: Error: Got error 28 from storage engine<br />Error No: 1030<br />SELECT * FROM oc_product_option po LEFT JOIN `oc_option` o ON (po.option_id = o.option_id) LEFT JOIN oc_option_description od ON (o.option_id = od.option_id) WHERE po.product_id = '157' AND od.language_id = '1' ORDER BY o.sort_order in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2014-05-27 23:06:25 - PHP Notice: Error: Got error 28 from storage engine<br />Error No: 1030<br />SELECT * FROM oc_product_option po LEFT JOIN `oc_option` o ON (po.option_id = o.option_id) LEFT JOIN oc_option_description od ON (o.option_id = od.option_id) WHERE po.product_id = '126' AND od.language_id = '1' ORDER BY o.sort_order in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2014-05-27 23:07:56 - PHP Notice: Error: Got error 28 from storage engine<br />Error No: 1030<br />SELECT * FROM oc_category c LEFT JOIN oc_category_description cd ON (c.category_id = cd.category_id) LEFT JOIN oc_category_to_store c2s ON (c.category_id = c2s.category_id) WHERE c.parent_id = '73' AND cd.language_id = '1' AND c2s.store_id = '0' AND c.status = '1' ORDER BY c.sort_order, LCASE(cd.name) in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2014-05-27 23:08:02 - PHP Notice: Error: Got error 28 from storage engine<br />Error No: 1030<br />SELECT * FROM oc_product_option po LEFT JOIN `oc_option` o ON (po.option_id = o.option_id) LEFT JOIN oc_option_description od ON (o.option_id = od.option_id) WHERE po.product_id = '102' AND od.language_id = '1' ORDER BY o.sort_order in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2014-05-27 23:08:12 - PHP Notice: Error: Got error 28 from storage engine<br />Error No: 1030<br />SELECT * FROM oc_category c LEFT JOIN oc_category_description cd ON (c.category_id = cd.category_id) LEFT JOIN oc_category_to_store c2s ON (c.category_id = c2s.category_id) WHERE c.parent_id = '89' AND cd.language_id = '1' AND c2s.store_id = '0' AND c.status = '1' ORDER BY c.sort_order, LCASE(cd.name) in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2014-05-27 23:08:16 - PHP Notice: Error: Got error 28 from storage engine<br />Error No: 1030<br />SELECT * FROM oc_category c LEFT JOIN oc_category_description cd ON (c.category_id = cd.category_id) LEFT JOIN oc_category_to_store c2s ON (c.category_id = c2s.category_id) WHERE c.parent_id = '73' AND cd.language_id = '1' AND c2s.store_id = '0' AND c.status = '1' ORDER BY c.sort_order, LCASE(cd.name) in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2014-05-28 18:12:03 - PHP Notice: Error: RCPT TO not accepted from server! in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/library/mail.php on line 308
2014-05-28 18:21:59 - MAILCHIMP_INTEGRATION 502 ERROR: Invalid Email Address: comck@#aol.com
2014-05-28 18:22:01 - PHP Notice: Error: RCPT TO not accepted from server! in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/library/mail.php on line 308
2014-05-28 18:33:04 - PHP Notice: Error: RCPT TO not accepted from server! in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/library/mail.php on line 308
2014-05-29 0:06:45 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_HOST in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/index.php on line 177
2014-05-29 0:06:45 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_HOST in /home1/burnmyst/public_html/system/library/currency.php on line 45

Post by bruceamo123 » Fri May 30, 2014 12:18 am

I just uninstalled and reinstalled paypal then turned on ipl in paypal and placed an order and !!!! OH YAH!!! :joker: I'm a lucky guy, It worked!!!

Post by nomafo » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:14 pm

I have a shop, not using authorize as payment option.

Only paypal, banktransfer. But none of the orders are showing up in admin section. Not even as missing.

After the order, admin and client receive an email, but that's it.
ANy help on this?

Post by jprout » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:40 am

I've read through all of the threads and so far it seems no one can classify this as a opencart/hosting issue for sure.

What about this one:
Created an internal store for a client of ours that is offering free gifts to their employees. $0.00. Using 'Free Checkout' in the payment section of admin and added a 'Multiple pick-up locations shipping' extension for them to pick a location where then can pick up their item. You go through the cart and 'Confirm' your order, it processes but does not show up in 'Sales/Orders'. Only way to see it is by selecting 'Status/Missing Orders'. In turn it will not even create a 'Sales Report'.

This sounds like rehashing an old issue but I could use some help!!!
Jim

Post by myusedmags » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:25 pm

Hi I am so out of my element here.
I am not a programmer, I dont not understand code.
I am a open to learning & pick up quickly.

Running 1.5.1.3 Authorize.Net (AIM)
I also have missing orders, I found them in the Abandoned Orders drop down tab.

My question is do I need to update this version?

Post by myusedmags » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:45 pm

morning all
i try a order myself & i get a error:
SyntaxError: Unexpected token<
Any thoughts on fixing?

Post by OCdude » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:25 pm

Guys i found the solution for me ! it is not the server or a bug.

i noticed that the issue started because i disabled FraudLabsPro under settings - fraud.

i now enabled the fraud again and placed a test order and it works good again like before, good luck !