Post by jmastin » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:47 am

I purchased a blog extension almost a month ago. The blog does not show up in my shop's menu as a category. If you have the web address you can see the blog post but it does not show up on the actual site. It has been 24 days of spotty contact and nine days since last contact from them. How long is typical for an issue with a extension to be resolved??

Post by straightlight » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:58 pm

This topic has now been moved to the OpenCart 3.0 Support > Feedback section of the forum.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by straightlight » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:59 pm

On your incident ticket, mention that you'd like the ticket to be transferred to the Accounts and Billing team for further investigation based on the lack of response. A representative will be able to analyze the situation as soon as possible regarding the delays of the past 9 days.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by jmastin » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:20 am

straightlight wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:59 pm
On your incident ticket, mention that you'd like the ticket to be transferred to the Accounts and Billing team for further investigation based on the lack of response. A representative will be able to analyze the situation as soon as possible regarding the delays of the past 9 days.
Thank you for advice. I appreciate it.