Post by favasnikos » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:28 am

Hi to all.
I am new here. I hope you are all ok. I need your opinion with my problem. I have Opencart 3.0.3.2 and I want to upload my products after the changes but I see this message.

Code: Select all

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 3
Error No: 1064
INSERT INTO `oc_product_to_category` (`product_id`,`category_id`) VALUES (258,717), (258,); ×
Export
Import
Settings

I cannot find the solution..
Regards,
Nikos

Post by Cue4cheap » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:58 am

favasnikos wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:28 am
Hi to all.
I am new here. I hope you are all ok. I need your opinion with my problem. I have Opencart 3.0.3.2 and I want to upload my products after the changes but I see this message.

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 3
Error No: 1064
INSERT INTO `oc_product_to_category` (`product_id`,`category_id`) VALUES (258,717), (258,); ×
Export
Import
Settings

I cannot find the solution..
Regards,
Nikos
We could guess but you would get much better help if you tell us what you are using when you get this error. Are you using this import / export tool?
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... sion_id=17

If so there is a support topic for that extension and the question might be better asked there.
If not, we need more info.
Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Post by xxvirusxx » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:26 pm

Maybe now you can see the problem

INSERT INTO `oc_product_to_category` (`product_id`,`category_id`) VALUES
 (258,717),
 (258,);
Missing category_id....

My converted modules | Buy me a beer | Opencart upgrade service

Expert Member