Post by snowrat » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:39 pm

Hi All,
I'm having an issue with extensions stopping working. In the admin section it's as if they have all been turned off, although they are still listed as enabled.
This happens for no reason that I have been able to work out. There were no changes to the existing extensions.

I just did a refresh of modifications and it brought them back to actively working.

Can anyone help me with any ideas on what could be causing this?

Many thanks

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:05 am

Post by straightlight » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:41 pm

snowrat wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:39 pm
Hi All,
I'm having an issue with extensions stopping working. In the admin section it's as if they have all been turned off, although they are still listed as enabled.
This happens for no reason that I have been able to work out. There were no changes to the existing extensions.

I just did a refresh of modifications and it brought them back to actively working.

Can anyone help me with any ideas on what could be causing this?

Many thanks
OC version.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.


Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by snowrat » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:51 pm

sorry 3.0.3.6

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:05 am

Post by xxvirusxx » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:05 pm

Check server error log.

My converted modules | Buy me a beer | Opencart upgrade service


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:35 pm
Location - România

Post by snowrat » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:23 pm

xxvirusxx wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:05 pm
Check server error log.
Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately there is nothing for the site where the error is happening.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:05 am

Post by straightlight » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:34 pm

snowrat wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:23 pm
xxvirusxx wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:05 pm
Check server error log.
Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately there is nothing for the site where the error is happening.
Not a bug. Posted in bug reports.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.


Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by snowrat » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:36 pm

I'm not sure what it is, should I move it to another grouping? and if so how?

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:05 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests