Post by HCollins » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:59 am

I've removed the text of this comment as this clearly is not an OpenCart issue - my mistake. I would remove the post but see no way to do so. Thanks to those who took their time to reply.
Last edited by HCollins on Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by by mona » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:54 am

Welcome ..

That is not default theme
Contact the theme developer or Assure Web Services to resolve.

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by HCollins » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:09 am

Thanks for looking and for your reply, Mona. I am Assure Web Services. I installed the software and have not installed an additional theme. The theme says default and it resides in the default theme directory. It is, however, operating inside a Joomla environment. If you look at the store/cart from the website menu down and without the added menu module on the right side I think you'll see that it is the packaged OC theme.
Regardless, though, did you see the issue where I'm having the problem? I hadn't thought about it but I'm wondering if a different theme might fix the problem. I've created a lot of websites and have seen many anomalies and still can't understand how buttons can just disappear like this.
Thanks again for looking.

Post by mikeinterserv » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:34 am

The css for those buttons is about the biggest mess of css I have seen.
The button is being set to display none on mouseover the mess is in your css somewhere.

Location - Wales