Post by Steyn » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:44 pm

Need a little help. I did search the forum on this but could not find anything. If this has been discussed already, just direct me to it.

When I manually added the customers affiliate commission, the customer receiving the commission got the email telling him that he received credit. I want to change it so that the customer gets the email telling him that he received commission. I did change the settings that the commission must be added automatically. But I just want to make sure the customers receiving the commission will get the correct email. Where can I check and change this. I know there is a commission email, because when I search the code files to change the credit email, I found the commission email. Thanks in advance.

Post by Steyn » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:14 pm

Ok, I temporary fix this problem myself. This file I edited was originally for "affiliate credit"
I edit this file: website/admin/language/en-gb/mail/transaction.php

<?php
// Text
$_['text_subject'] = '%s - Affiliate Commission';
$_['text_received'] = 'Congratulations! You have received a commission payment of %s from your referrals!';
$_['text_total'] = 'Your total amount of commission is now %s.';
$_['text_credit'] = 'You can request a pay-out by send us an email to your@email.com.';

I did test it and it works the way I want it to work, although not sure if I broke something else.

Post by tesorocreative » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:30 am

Can anyone advise the best way to make the discussed automated email no longer send to customers?

Thanks!

Post by ocmta » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:33 am

tesorocreative wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:30 am
Can anyone advise the best way to make the discussed automated email no longer send to customers?
In admin, open Extensions - Events, find "admin_mail_transaction" and "mail_transaction", and Disable those with the button on the right.

Extensions for affiliates (openCart 1, 2, 3):
Advanced Multi Level Affiliate System
Customer and Affiliate Accounts Combined into one Account
Affiliate Tracking with Coupons
Discount for Referred Customers - Order Total
Type Tracking Code
Mass Pay
Affiliate Transactions for openCart 3
Affiliate Pack X - all modules with 40% discount

Post by tesorocreative » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:01 pm

Perfect, thank you so much! :)