Post by jillc » Wed May 09, 2018 11:41 am

I made changes to header.twig and to menu.twig but the changes I want in footer.twig never show up. I have cleared cache, renamed the files, uploaded new ones, done everything I can think of. But although the changes show in the template editor page, they don't ever show up. Using Version 3.0.2.0. How can I resolve this?

Post by kestas » Wed May 09, 2018 12:55 pm

Clear browser cash not enough. You dhould clear cash in admin main page in the right upper corner blue icon.

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by sw!tch » Wed May 09, 2018 12:55 pm

You refreshed your modifications (if any) ?
You cleared the template cache from within Opencart?

^ If yes to the above, then check your web hosting they might have caching enabled which is server side .

Full Stack Web Developer :: Send a PM for Custom Work.
Backup and learn how to recover before you make any changes!

Post by jillc » Thu May 10, 2018 12:04 pm

Yes, cleared cache on dashboard with the blue icon top right corner, cleared browser cache, refreshed modifications ... did all that over and over. I disabled an extension thinking it might be the culprit - the only way I could retain the changes to footer.twig was to overwrite the files via ftp in storage/modification/etc and catalog/etc so that has got my information displaying correctly but I still can't make any changes via the theme editor. I'm totally lost. Hosting company say it is not their cache.