Post by developer1618 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:38 pm

Hi, I'm using OpenCart 3.0.2.0 version. I can't use PayPal Pro module which is already set up in my website. I've made all the settings, but still receiving error from the credit card payments. İs there anyone who is experienced or successfully set up PayPal Pro module? Could you please help me?

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:06 pm

It might be worth paying an experienced and trusted developer from the Commercial Support forum to help you.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by kestas » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:26 pm

PayPal Pro is only available to holders of a PayPal Pro Business account.
An SSL certificate is required. SSL and HTTPS
Authorizations are guaranteed for up to 3 days, though capture of authorizations can be attempted for up to 29 days.
You cannot accept payments from customers in Russia if your Payflow Pro account is tied to a Website Payments Pro account.

All requirements met?

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by developer1618 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:35 pm

my website has ssl certificate and https is available. also my paypal account is "paypal business" account. on my website you can get the payment by "paypal payments standard" module. now I want to accept credit card payment in my site. what should I do? My website "PayPal Payflow Pro" and "PayPal Pro" are installed in these two add-ons. Which of these two add-ons should I use now?

Post by developer1618 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:18 pm

I have made the necessary api edits about paypal pro and I am trying to exchange trial. "This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions." I get this error

Post by developer1618 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:47 pm

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/art ... art-ts1813

I've made all the settings described here, but I get an error. "Warning: Payment module configuration error. Please verify the login credentials." I get such an error.

Post by developer1618 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:02 pm

I will pay the person who will help me with this.

Post by capte » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:55 pm

I was getting this error : "Warning: Payment module configuration error. Please verify the login credentials."
So I started digging into the catalog controller for payflow.
I checked the curl response and noticed the password was weird.
If you have special chars in the password then it will return this error.

My fix was to remove the urlencode for the password.

from this :

Code: Select all

$request .= '&PWD=' . urlencode($this->config->get('payment_pp_payflow_password'));
TO

Code: Select all

$request .= '&PWD=' . $this->config->get('payment_pp_payflow_password');
After that transactions started going through without any issue.