Post by redjohn007 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:08 pm

Hi,i'm getting an error with users are trying to check out with paypal extension only at some items only,sometimes if i add 2 of the items that i get an error from it works,i tried to search something similar but didn't find anything usefull.If anyone could help would be apricieted.

Error : The requested action could not be performed, semantically incorrect, or failed business validation.
Oc version: 3.0.3.3

Post by straightlight » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:28 pm

redjohn007 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:08 pm
Hi,i'm getting an error with users are trying to check out with paypal extension only at some items only,sometimes if i add 2 of the items that i get an error from it works,i tried to search something similar but didn't find anything usefull.If anyone could help would be apricieted.

Error : The requested action could not be performed, semantically incorrect, or failed business validation.
Oc version: 3.0.3.3
See either from the pre-release: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=218204#p788947 .

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by pakchilweb » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:10 pm

this all is happening due to captcha activation for checkout page.

Admin>>Settings>>Setting>>Options>> in the last remove catpcha for guest checkout and also try to remove others as well.

There is nothing any problem only captcha is not compatible for checkout page.

Post by straightlight » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:15 pm

mamoonplugins wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:10 pm
this all is happening due to captcha activation for checkout page.

Admin>>Settings>>Setting>>Options>> in the last remove catpcha for guest checkout and also try to remove others as well.

There is nothing any problem only captcha is not compatible for checkout page.
Thanks for the update.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON