Post by mohalmah » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:36 pm

Hi all

I have recently changed domain of my opencart 3.0.3, by transferring the files from previous server to new one using SSH
after that fixed permissions and changed ownership of files to the correct user
then replaced all (olddomain.com) with (newdomain.com) in the database .. then import it using myphpadmin to the new server

I even run this command to replace all (olddomain.com) with (newdomain.com) using sed in ssh, in the opencart home directory

but I couldnt fix the issue of admin page... the frontend website working fine (except currency change .. it doesn't change which was working like charm in previous domain)
the issue is that the admin page when I try to login change only the url and refresh the page
before login url: https://newdomain.com/admin
after login url: https://newdomain.com/admin/index.php?r ... ken=XXXXXX

then give empty admin login page again

I tried to check all permissions but I guess all is fine
tried to clear system/library/cache folder but still same
tried to roll back from cloudflare to normal godaddy dns, but still the same too

Can u guys please help?

Appreciate it ^^
Last edited by mohalmah on Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by sw!tch » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:01 pm

Check your server error logs, also provide a link to your website.

Backup and [ learn how to recover ] before you make any changes.

Post by letxobnav » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:16 pm

tried to roll back from cloudflare to normal godaddy dns, but still the same too
What do you mean with "tried"?
You made an effort and it suceeded, or not or you don't know?
in any event, you do not clear the system/library/cache folder

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by mohalmah » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:26 pm

sw!tch wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:01 pm
Check your server error logs, also provide a link to your website.
log has this block repeated when logging in to admin panel

Code: Select all

2020-09-27 08:14:07.509978 [NOTICE] [linuxuser.655340] add child process pid: 502189
2020-09-27 08:14:07.510063 [INFO] [linuxuser.655340]: unlocked pid file [/tmp/lshttpd/linuxuser.sock.pid].
2020-09-27 08:24:40.280676 [INFO] [linuxuser.655340]: locked pid file [/tmp/lshttpd/linuxuser.sock.pid].
2020-09-27 08:24:40.280704 [INFO] [linuxuser.655340] remove unix socket for detached process: /tmp/lshttpd/linuxuser.sock
2020-09-27 08:24:40.280836 [NOTICE] [LocalWorker::workerExec] VHost:meem.boutique suExec check uid 65534 gid 65534 setuidmode 0.
2020-09-27 08:24:40.280844 [NOTICE] [LocalWorker::workerExec] Config[meembou.655340]: suExec uid 1005 gid 1006 cmd /usr/local/lsws/lsphp72/bin/lsphp, final uid 1005 gid 1006.
website is meem.boutique

Post by mohalmah » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:27 pm

letxobnav wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:16 pm
What do you mean with "tried"?
You made an effort and it suceeded, or not or you don't know?
in any event, you do not clear the system/library/cache folder
yeah tried to do all of the above, but it has no effect

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:19 pm

Also make sure you have updated your 'config.php', 'admin/config.php' and '.htaccess'.
Also clear all caches, such as the DIR_STORAGE.'cache', DIR_STORAGE.'modification' and the 'image/cache'.

And, if you are serious about running on online store, get a proper web theme. Yours is using the Journal3 framework, one of the worst web themes, it's quite bloated, and the frontend needs a nicer look. Your website is quite slow at the moment.

Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Survey Plus

Expert Member

Post by letxobnav » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:38 pm

not sure what you are running but from here your TTFB is about 23sec.

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by mohalmah » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:38 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:19 pm
Also make sure you have updated your 'config.php', 'admin/config.php' and '.htaccess'.
Also clear all caches, such as the DIR_STORAGE.'cache', DIR_STORAGE.'modification' and the 'image/cache'.

And, if you are serious about running on online store, get a proper web theme. Yours is using the Journal3 framework, one of the worst web themes, it's quite bloated, and the frontend needs a nicer look. Your website is quite slow at the moment.
Thanks for reply

I double checked the config files, they are properly configured for the new domain

when I delete this folder contents DIR_STORAGE.'modification', the website is down .. it has (I guess) some essential files, no cache folder in there only (admin, catalog,system,index.html)
I also did do cleared caches just now, but both issues still the same .. any other ideas?

Thanks for your advice about the website, what theme you suggest for such fashion store?
Still improving the website frontend ^^

Post by mohalmah » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:40 pm

letxobnav wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:38 pm
not sure what you are running but from here your TTFB is about 23sec.
its cyberpanel, and its fresh install .. Only that website is in'
'Using PHP 7.2 btw if that would help

TTFB should be changed from PHP config?

Post by letxobnav » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:46 pm

no Time To First Byte, the time a takes to get a response.
Seems better now.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by straightlight » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:11 pm

While the issue might still be related with config.php, admin.php and .htaccess, also ensure your storage folder is located outside of your public_html folder as per this FAQ post: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=215776#p717782 .

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by mohalmah » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:38 pm

straightlight wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:11 pm
While the issue might still be related with config.php, admin.php and .htaccess, also ensure your storage folder is located outside of your public_html folder as per this FAQ post: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=215776#p717782 .
Thanks for your reply, but I really checked the config.php, admin.php and .htaccess thousand times .. even revert back to the original htaccess.. \
and storage folder is sure outside the publich_html .. but there is another storage folder inside system

Based on my search about the issue, i think it has something related to cache folders .. because its with the currency change issue .. so i guess if currency change fixed, admin panel problem will be fixed too but how :(
Last edited by mohalmah on Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by mohalmah » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:36 pm

Thanks all who replied, the issue has been resolved .. it was because databases was imported wrongly as separate files for each table which cause tables to lose their primary keys (based on my humble understanding :P )
I imported the whole database using ssh and this command

Code: Select all

mysql -u username -p database-name < file.sql
then all was fine mysql -u username -p database-name < file.sql ..

Thanks again everyone