1. I have found that when customers go to their account page and click the address book, there is already a name and address in there. Namely mine.
2. I also need to change the notification email that the client gets to add some more info. where would I find that?
3. Lastly, I can't change the phone number showing in the header even tho I have made sure phone is correct in the admin settings.
"Speak softly but carry a big stick"
2. What info do you want to add? It makes a difference as maybe you can just update the template file or maybe you need to add some code to a controller/model file.
3. Opencart doesn't display the phone number in the header. Therefore I guess that it has been added by the theme. Is there a theme control panel? Is there somesort of module inside the theme control panel where this number could be? Assuming that it is to do with the theme, you might need to ask the theme supplier.
You have found this how? By logging into their account or are customers reporting this?
What does the database show?
Sounds more like auto-complete from your browser. Try using a different browser.
Full Stack Web Developer :: Send a PM for Custom Work.
Backup and learn how to recover before you make any changes!
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Survey Plus
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests