Post by labeshops » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:29 am

Something is out of stock so I go thru and mark quantity to 0 on every size option and save.
Then someone orders one. When I look at the product again, the size they chose has set itself to 1! How????

At first, I thought I was fouling up but this keeps happening. It just happened to a pair of shoes I had marked all out of stock less than an hour ago and I am 200% sure all options were 0 when I saved. How in the heck does it do it and how can I prevent it?

I am using oc v 3.0.3.2

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by straightlight » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:49 am

labeshops wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:29 am
Something is out of stock so I go thru and mark quantity to 0 on every size option and save.
Then someone orders one. When I look at the product again, the size they chose has set itself to 1! How????

At first, I thought I was fouling up but this keeps happening. It just happened to a pair of shoes I had marked all out of stock less than an hour ago and I am 200% sure all options were 0 when I saved. How in the heck does it do it and how can I prevent it?

I am using oc v 3.0.3.2
Using any extensions?

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by labeshops » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:32 pm

No inventory extensions or that would do that. Only thing I wondered is minimum quantity in the data tab is always set to 1 by default - but don't think that would afftect options, would it?

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA