Post by ideep13 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:31 pm

After uninstalling this extension from 3.0.3.6. https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... ots%20meta
my site broke down and I get an error.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Template' not found in /home/djecjeku/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_djecjeku_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php:129 Stack trace: #0 /home/djecjeku/public_html/catalog/controller/journal3/settings.php(155): Loader->view('journal3/css', Array) #1 /home/djecjeku/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_djecjeku_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(79): ControllerJournal3Settings->index(Array) #2 /home/djecjeku/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_djecjeku_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php(51): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #3 /home/djecjeku/public_html/catalog/controller/journal3/startup.php(75): Loader->controller('journal3/settin...') #4 /home/djecjeku/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_djecjeku_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(79): ControllerJournal3Startup->index() #5 /home/djecjeku/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_djecjeku_storage_modification_system_engine_router.php(134): Action->execute(Object(Registry)) #6 /home/djecjeku/ in /home/djecjeku/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_djecjeku_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php on line 129

how can I fix that?
Last edited by ideep13 on Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by straightlight » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:55 pm

Contact the extension developer.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ideep13 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:57 pm

Never mind. I guess I needed to empty the vqcache folder.

Post by straightlight » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:04 pm

ideep13 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:57 pm
Never mind. I guess I needed to empty the vqcache folder.
Or to use the non-VQCache version from the Marketplace.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON