Post by ecgiantholdings » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:58 am

I have gotten this error message: Notice: Undefined index: english in /home/tailgategiant/storage/modification/catalog/controller/startup/startup.php on line 114

after trying to change from gb-english to english in the language settings and now the website wont load any images or products or menus, I also restored to backup and it does the same thing. When I try to change the language in the localization settings and click save it does not update.

Please help, our site is down. Site is tailgategiant.com for reference

Post by OSWorX » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:54 pm

It must be: en-gb

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:16 pm

You have possibly installed old OC 2.x extension on your OC 3.x server.

But you have a much bigger problem: You are using one of the worst non-standard compliant web themes (Journal2). And your website is extremely slow.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:34 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:16 pm
But you have a much bigger problem: You are using one of the worst non-standard compliant web themes (Journal2). And your website is extremely slow.
Agreed.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom