Post by 9t9sol » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:54 pm

hi, I have a question regarding payment method in opencart 3.x, is it possible to show credit card or advance payment instead of Cash on delivery if customer choses different payment and shipment address ?

Post by straightlight » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:55 pm

Requires an extension. I would suggest to look on the Marketplace. If none of the extensions suits your needs, then you'd be probably looking for something more specifics with the use of a specific payment service provider. If the case, I would, then, suggest to create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this done as a custom job once you have gathered your API credentials and documentation from your payment service provider implicitly.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:30 pm

straightlight wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:55 pm
Requires an extension. I would suggest to look on the Marketplace.
In particular look at the extensions from Clear Thinking for this.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:24 pm

If I understand you correctly, you want to present these 2 other payment methods only if customer chooses a shipping address which is different from the payment address? If so, that would require a modification for the way the payment methods are offered by the system. You'd need to find a professional developer to do this modification as a custom job.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by thekrotek » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:38 pm

9t9sol wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:54 pm
hi, I have a question regarding payment method in opencart 3.x, is it possible to show credit card or advance payment instead of Cash on delivery if customer choses different payment and shipment address ?
What do you mean by different? Different how?

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member