Post by 9t9sol » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:54 pm

hi, I have a question regarding payment method in opencart 3.x, is it possible to show credit card or advance payment instead of Cash on delivery if customer choses different payment and shipment address ?

Post by straightlight » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:55 pm

Requires an extension. I would suggest to look on the Marketplace. If none of the extensions suits your needs, then you'd be probably looking for something more specifics with the use of a specific payment service provider. If the case, I would, then, suggest to create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this done as a custom job once you have gathered your API credentials and documentation from your payment service provider implicitly.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:30 pm

straightlight wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:55 pm
Requires an extension. I would suggest to look on the Marketplace.
In particular look at the extensions from Clear Thinking for this.

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:24 pm

If I understand you correctly, you want to present these 2 other payment methods only if customer chooses a shipping address which is different from the payment address? If so, that would require a modification for the way the payment methods are offered by the system. You'd need to find a professional developer to do this modification as a custom job.

Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Survey Plus

Expert Member

Post by thekrotek » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:38 pm

9t9sol wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:54 pm
hi, I have a question regarding payment method in opencart 3.x, is it possible to show credit card or advance payment instead of Cash on delivery if customer choses different payment and shipment address ?
What do you mean by different? Different how?

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member