Post by by mona » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:52 pm

? how is anyone able to assist ?
no web address
no theme?
no files?
no indication what you have tried

Based on the very limited information of a screenshot - I doubt it is a conflict with your theme to be perfectly honest - but unless you are prepared to help us help you there is very little assistance we can offer

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by ThugLife90 » Mon May 10, 2021 8:14 pm

Where i can contact with him? Still looking for someone who can resolove this for me.
The footer.twig file does not correspond with the main site at all. It's strange because i did some changes before and everything was okay. Any suggestion for that?
Thanks!

Post by straightlight » Mon May 10, 2021 8:16 pm

ThugLife90 wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 8:14 pm
Where i can contact with him? Still looking for someone who can resolove this for me.
The footer.twig file does not correspond with the main site at all. It's strange because i did some changes before and everything was okay. Any suggestion for that?
Thanks!
You could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this issue solved as a custom job. If you're unable to reach a specific extension developer, and owning a specific extension, you could always use the contact us link of this site whichever extensions involves paid licensing.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON