Post by donesmarcos » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:06 am

Hello everyone,

I'm facing an issue with Marketing>Mail that I cannot fix or find any solution, I even bought an extension for try to fix but didn't work too.

Problem: When I try to send an email from Marketing>Mail section I fill everything and select my test customer to send the test mail, when I press send, it's successful sent, I receive the email inbox and all is correct, But for some reason I can only send 1 time, 1 time for same email, if I try to send another mail to same test customer it never arrives, If I change email from this test customer, it works again, but only 1 time, it's always 1 time per email address.

There are no error messages and when I click on send button it's always show the green successful msg that email was sent.

I even thought it's gmail blocking my mail from store but it's not, it's like a limit that i can only send 1(one) mail per email address, it always work if I change.

If I change Mail Engine to MAIL instead of SMTP, it works perfect! I can send as many mails to the same email address, but I want to make it works with SMTP Engine as MAIL engine is going to spam every time.

What I did: I setup SMTP from gmail, for use in opencart, it's same store email and I did everything like less secure app on gmail config for work properly at OC.
I'm using the last version of OC 3.0.3.7.

Anyone can help me with this?

Thanks a lot!

Post by straightlight » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:33 am

Already fixed on the master branch when using admin/controller/marketing/contact.php file.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by donesmarcos » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:09 am

straightlight wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:33 am
Already fixed on the master branch when using admin/controller/marketing/contact.php file.
Hello sir,

thank you so much for answering, but I re-upload the contact.php file but still having the same problem, I opened both files, the one on my host and the new downloaded from OC page are the same, mine is not modified.

Post by donesmarcos » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:25 am

It's a Bug from extension Advanced Mail Template.

thanks everyone!

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:26 pm

donesmarcos wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:25 am
It's a Bug from extension Advanced Mail Template.

thanks everyone!
Please add [SOLVED] to the start of this post's title.

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom