Post by hostimizer » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:21 pm

hello freinds

from 1-2 weeks
paypal send me this email

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

https://**********.com/index.php?route=extension/payment/pp_express/ipn

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

it was working fine from past 1 year no idea why its start give error code 500

in ipn history its show retry error code 500

i am using opencart 3.0.2.0
payment option paypal express checkout

also i try paypal Standard but thats also send an error same.

regards

New member

Posts

Joined
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by thekrotek » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:57 pm

Try to execute this URL in the browser. It might simply return an error, because file was modified.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com


User avatar
Expert Member
Online

Posts

Joined
Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:24 am


Post by hostimizer » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:05 pm

hello sir

i try to open that link its just show a blank page
thekrotek wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:57 pm
Try to execute this URL in the browser. It might simply return an error, because file was modified.

New member

Posts

Joined
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by thekrotek » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:30 pm

hostimizer wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:05 pm
i try to open that link its just show a blank page
Check your error log.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com


User avatar
Expert Member
Online

Posts

Joined
Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:24 am


Post by hostimizer » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:41 pm

hello sir

there is no new error count in error_logs

New member

Posts

Joined
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by thekrotek » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:22 pm

Check other error logs or hire a developer to fix the issue for you.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com


User avatar
Expert Member
Online

Posts

Joined
Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:24 am


Post by hostimizer » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:35 pm

hello sir

i am developer site code are right i verify it also i replace with fresh files.

also i test on

https://developer.paypal.com/developer/ipnSimulator/

my main site url https://www.*********.com/index.php?route=extension/payment/pp_express/ipn
its show

"IPN was not sent, and the handshake was not verified. Review your information."

and i make custom url with other subdomain name and this subdomain using the same files of the root of that site

http://callback.**********.com/index.php?route=extension/payment/pp_express/ipn

and its show

"IPN was sent and the handshake was verified."

both site are using 100% same files

then why one of give error and one of working...

thekrotek wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:22 pm
Check other error logs or hire a developer to fix the issue for you.

New member

Posts

Joined
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by thekrotek » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:45 pm

hostimizer wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:35 pm
i am developer site
Cool! I'm pretty sure in this case you can debug everything yourself.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com


User avatar
Expert Member
Online

Posts

Joined
Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:24 am


Post by ADD Creative » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:22 am

hostimizer wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:35 pm
hello sir

i am developer site code are right i verify it also i replace with fresh files.

also i test on

https://developer.paypal.com/developer/ipnSimulator/

my main site url https://www.*********.com/index.php?route=extension/payment/pp_express/ipn
its show

"IPN was not sent, and the handshake was not verified. Review your information."

and i make custom url with other subdomain name and this subdomain using the same files of the root of that site

http://callback.**********.com/index.php?route=extension/payment/pp_express/ipn

and its show

"IPN was sent and the handshake was verified."

both site are using 100% same files

then why one of give error and one of working...
Finding and checking the correct error log will tell you what the difference is. Ask you host if you can't find the entry for your 500 errors.

www.add-creative.co.uk


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:02 am
Location - United Kingdom

Post by jrr » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:29 am

hostimizer wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:41 pm
hello sir

there is no new error count in error_logs
Did you check in /storage/logs for the paypal.log file? This is the/storage directory that is 'above' your /catalog. At least that is where my paypal.log is found, and I have turned on the Debug Logging mode...

jrr
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by hostimizer » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:03 pm

hello sir

i check there is no error logs

i also set up a firewall rule to allow all PayPal request to my site via Cloudflare
but no request comes from PayPal

screen short attached in this post

Attachments

error 500.jpg

error 500.jpg (73.8 KiB) Viewed 251 times

paypal not send ipn request.jpg

paypal not send ipn request.jpg (60.56 KiB) Viewed 251 times


New member

Posts

Joined
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by hostimizer » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:01 pm

one more test i do for ipn

i download php ipn file from here

https://github.com/paypal/ipn-code-samp ... palIPN.php

and upload same file to 2 domains one of main site one of mirror site

both site hosted on same server same cpanel account

http://chan********com/PaypalIPN.php

http://the**********.com/PaypalIPN.php

and both domain test on

https://developer.paypal.com/developer/ipnSimulator/

chan******result: IPN was not sent, and the handshake was not verified. Review your information.

the******* result : IPN was sent and the handshake was verified.

New member

Posts

Joined
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by hostimizer » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:17 pm

finally get reply from paypal

Good Day!

Thanks for reaching out to PayPal's Global Technical Support team.

We are aware of this issue and our internal teams are working on the same. I will get back to you as soon as this gets resolved.

Kindly let me know in case you have further queries. Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,
Merchant Technical Support.

New member

Posts

Joined
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:52 pm
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests