Post by topolino » Sat May 01, 2021 7:08 pm

I had to edit a couple of spelling errors in some blog articles on my website (OC Version 3.0.3.7) and it has saved them OK but now displays the modified date. Is there any way I can edit the SQL database to change the dates displayed back to the original creation date of the blog article, else it looks odd seeing an article that refers to an event from a few months ago, when the article is now dated as being created yesterday? I cannot find where in the SQL database these are stored?

Thanks in advance for your help

Post by xxvirusxx » Sat May 01, 2021 7:42 pm

Ask blog module developer if is a paid module.
If is free...post the link for that blog module.

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by topolino » Sat May 01, 2021 8:26 pm

Blog module came as part of the ZEMEZ theme I bought. There is no scope in the module to amend modification dates. I am sure the modification date is lodged in the SQL database. I just cant find it. I have already asked them (ZEMEZ) how I can amend it but they are notoriously slow at responding and not particularly helpful.

Post by xxvirusxx » Sat May 01, 2021 8:33 pm

I don't have that theme to tell you.
Maybe somebody else has this theme and can help you.

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by paulfeakins » Tue May 04, 2021 7:45 pm

topolino wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:26 pm
Blog module came as part of the ZEMEZ theme I bought. There is no scope in the module to amend modification dates. I am sure the modification date is lodged in the SQL database. I just cant find it. I have already asked them (ZEMEZ) how I can amend it but they are notoriously slow at responding and not particularly helpful.
Surely there is an obvious date field in the database?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom