Post by airbrush » Thu May 06, 2021 2:05 am

Hi,
I have suddenly has some errors appear on a website that was working ok do you have any ideas please? The website is theantiquesattic.co.uk

Post by OSWorX » Thu May 06, 2021 2:31 am

Are we here all fortunetellers?
Using some kind of crystal ball?

Please read this viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480 before you come back.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by airbrush » Thu May 06, 2021 2:34 am

sorry to have asked but as a lot on here have so much more experience than I do I thought someone else may have had the same issue and be kind enough to pass on their experience so I at least have a starting point but from you comment I can see this maynot be a helpful forum

Post by mikeinterserv » Thu May 06, 2021 4:49 am

So if it was working OK, then you or your hosting company did something.
Find out what.
Did you add or enable any extensions, modifications etc.

Location - Wales

Post by Cue4cheap » Thu May 06, 2021 6:40 am

airbrush wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 2:34 am
sorry to have asked but as a lot on here have so much more experience than I do I thought someone else may have had the same issue and be kind enough to pass on their experience so I at least have a starting point but from you comment I can see this maynot be a helpful forum
We are helpful but you need to help yourself too. i.e. Tell us what OSWorX linked you.
We can guess but you get better guesses /advice if you tell what version. What extensions. Also in this case what changed. i.e. did you add something? did your webhost change something? What did you do to try and figure out the issue?
Etc.
Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by paulfeakins » Thu May 06, 2021 7:20 pm

airbrush wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 2:34 am
You think we can help you just from "help I have some errors"?

If you want help you'd better give us more info, such as what exactly the errors were ...

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom