Post by billhobbs » Thu May 20, 2021 4:09 am

I recently worked on two stores using Opencart 3.0.3.7. On one site there are 6 Steps to the checkout process and on the other there are 4 Steps. I want all 6 Steps to show on both sites, but I can'y figure out how one is 6 and the other is 4. I used the same settings or at least I thought I did. The two steps that are missing are Delivery Details and Delivery Method. How do I get those two steps back?

Post by straightlight » Thu May 20, 2021 7:40 am

More info needed. Default theme or custom theme? If default theme, see this post as a solution: viewtopic.php?f=201&t=223723#p820792

Then, clear SASS and modifications cache.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Thu May 20, 2021 5:42 pm

billhobbs wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 4:09 am
I recently worked on two stores using Opencart 3.0.3.7. On one site there are 6 Steps to the checkout process and on the other there are 4 Steps. I want all 6 Steps to show on both sites, but I can'y figure out how one is 6 and the other is 4. I used the same settings or at least I thought I did. The two steps that are missing are Delivery Details and Delivery Method. How do I get those two steps back?
Why don't you tell us what steps are missing?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu May 20, 2021 6:38 pm

paulfeakins wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 5:42 pm
Why don't you tell us what steps are missing?
I think he did: Delivery Details and Delivery Method

Perhaps having his website URL and details about the web theme and other extensions used would be more helpful.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Johnathan » Thu May 20, 2021 10:10 pm

The Delivery Address and Delivery Method steps will be missing if the products do not require shipping. The site with 4 steps probably has all products set to "Requires Shipping: No". Change that to "Yes" for all your products, and then you'll have 6 steps.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator