Post by Nordikota » Thu May 20, 2021 8:26 pm

OC 3.0.3.2 + Journal 3.

If I edit an order in Admin, when I get to the product page all of the options automatically disappear and leaves me with the basic product only. No error appears (have error log on and checked log file). Means I can't edit any order - I have to recreate it from scratch again.

I've disabled all modifications in order of install, refreshed the cache of the site and the browser. Error is still there. Checked on different machines with different browsers. Error is still there.

Any ideas as it's driving me nuts!

Post by Nordikota » Thu May 20, 2021 10:01 pm

You can see in the attachment. 1st image is what the product page looks like in the order, but as soon as the screen loads it wipes all options as shown in the 2nd screen.

Attachments

OC-error.jpg

OC-error.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 341 times

Post by paulfeakins » Fri May 21, 2021 4:50 pm

Nordikota wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 8:26 pm
If I edit an order in Admin, when I get to the product page all of the options automatically disappear and leaves me with the basic product only. No error appears (have error log on and checked log file). Means I can't edit any order - I have to recreate it from scratch again.
Asked and answered here: viewtopic.php?t=182183

Summary: there is no solution yet.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Nordikota » Fri May 21, 2021 11:24 pm

Thanks Paul, but that's not the same issue. Ours is when you open an existing order that has products & options, the system wipes all options from the order automatically. We're not trying to edit an option, usually we are adding another product, removing one, or changing the quantity. But we can't do anything right now as all options are removed when we try to edit the order

Post by halfhope » Sun May 23, 2021 4:41 am

Hi,
Paste this code in your .htaccess and try edit again:

Code: Select all

php_value max_input_vars 5000

My extensions in marketplace. [ security | flexibility | speedup ]

Location - San Diego

Post by Mattie1856 » Fri May 28, 2021 6:24 pm

Use something like PHPMyAdmin to check the contents of your sales_flat_order table, if the orders are missing from this table they have been deleted.

NavyArmyCCU.com