Hi!
I need help with this:
OC 3.0.2.0 ,
What is wrong on this code?

Code: Select all

<file name="admin/controller/sale/order.php">

<operation error="log">
            <search position="after"><![CDATA[$url = '';]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA[if (isset($this->request->get['filter_invoice_no'])) {
				$url .= '&filter_invoice_no=' . $this->request->get['filter_invoice_no'];
			}]]></add>
        </operation>
		<operation error="log">
            <search position="after"><![CDATA[$url = '';]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA[if (isset($this->request->get['filter_invoice_prefix'])) {
				$url .= '&filter_invoice_prefix=' . $this->request->get['filter_invoice_prefix'];
			}]]></add>
        </operation>

<operation error="log">
            <search position="after" offset="2"><![CDATA[$filter_order_id = null;]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA[if (isset($this->request->get['filter_invoice_no'])) {
			$filter_invoice_no = $this->request->get['filter_invoice_no'];
		} else {
			$filter_invoice_no = null;
		}]]></add>
        </operation>
		<operation error="log">
            <search position="after" offset="2"><![CDATA[$filter_order_id = null;]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA[if (isset($this->request->get['filter_invoice_prefix'])) {
			$filter_invoice_prefix = $this->request->get['filter_invoice_prefix'];
		} else {
			$filter_invoice_prefix = null;
		}]]></add>
        </operation>

<operation error="log">
            <search position="after"><![CDATA['filter_order_id'      => $filter_order_id,]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA['filter_invoice_no'        => $filter_invoice_prefix . $filter_invoice_no,]]></add>
        </operation>

<operation error="log">
            <search position="after" offset="7"><![CDATA[$results = $this->model_sale_order->getOrders($filter_data);]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA[
				'invoice_no'    => $result['invoice_no'],
				'invoice_prefix'    => $result['invoice_prefix'],
				]]></add>
        </operation>

<operation error="log">
            <search position="after"><![CDATA[$data['column_order_id'] = $this->language->get('column_order_id');]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA[$data['text_invoice_no'] = $this->language->get('text_invoice_no');]]></add>
        </operation>

<operation error="log">
            <search position="after"><![CDATA[$data['sort_order'] = $this->url->link('sale/order', 'user_token=' . $this->session->data['user_token'] . '&sort=o.order_id' . $url, true);]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA[$data['sort_invoice_no'] = $this->url->link('sale/order', 'user_token=' . $this->session->data['user_token'] . '&sort=o.invoice_no' . $url, true);]]></add>
        </operation>

<operation error="log">
            <search position="after"><![CDATA[$data['filter_order_id'] = $filter_order_id;]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA[$data['filter_invoice_no'] = $filter_invoice_no;]]></add>
        </operation>

<operation error="log">
           <search position="after"><![CDATA[$data['filter_order_id'] = $filter_order_id;]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA[$data['filter_invoice_prefix'] = $filter_invoice_prefix;]]></add>
        </operation>

</file>
I cannot see where is error.
Thank you!

Post by mikeinterserv » Mon May 24, 2021 12:12 am

well look at the modification log

Location - Wales

Post by rale » Mon May 24, 2021 1:28 am

mikeinterserv wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 12:12 am
well look at the modification log
This is vqmod.
Error log is empty,
modification error is empty.
I just need help to fix this.
Please not comment if you cant help.
Thank you!

Post by mikeinterserv » Mon May 24, 2021 1:38 am

Then don't post problems with such a lack of information it is difficult to help.
You have to start somewhere, but as your so smart I am sure you can work it out yourself

Location - Wales

Post by rale » Mon May 24, 2021 2:05 am

There is name "Invoice no. in order list OC 3.0.2.0 and complete code with route to file for implement invoice no in order list.
Default theme if want to know. If I knew how to do it myself I wouldn’t writing here.
Thank you!

Post by straightlight » Mon May 24, 2021 2:23 am

rale wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 2:05 am
There is name "Invoice no. in order list OC 3.0.2.0 and complete code with route to file for implement invoice no in order list.
Default theme if want to know. If I knew how to do it myself I wouldn’t writing here.
Thank you!
That would be absolutely right. If someone does not know how to code, he wouldn't create a new topic in this section. Which is why, this forum also provides Commercial Support for users who requires assistance with their codes.
Therefore, you could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this issue resolved as a custom job.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Mon May 24, 2021 7:20 pm

As above this is very much a "free work" request. You might be lucky but if not you could pay a developer such as ourselves or post a job in the Commercial Support Forum.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by rale » Mon May 24, 2021 7:46 pm

Guys, thank you!
I just need help.
I know for Commercial Support Forum.
If I wanted to hire someone, I would write there, so I didn't want to and I don't see why you would direct me there. If you don't want to help, don't even point at yourself.
Just don’t write and clutter the topic with posts if you don’t want to help.
I have given enough information for someone who knows how to work and now just need if someone wants to help and fix this.
Thank you!

Post by straightlight » Mon May 24, 2021 8:36 pm

rale wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 7:46 pm
Guys, thank you!
I just need help.
If I wanted to hire someone, I would write there, so I didn't want to and I don't see why you would direct me there. If you don't want to help, don't even point at yourself.

I have given enough information for someone who knows how to work and now just need if someone wants to help and fix this.
Thank you!
Then, time will be the only thing you'll have to rely on at this point.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by rale » Mon May 24, 2021 10:56 pm

straightlight wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 8:36 pm
rale wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 7:46 pm
Guys, thank you!
I just need help.

Thank you!
Then, time will be the only thing you'll have to rely on at this point.
Yes, i know that.
Thank you!