Post by litzel_kanot » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:31 pm

Greetings,

I have an e-shop on OC v3.0.3.2 and on some product categories when I scroll down to load more products, instead of showing a message like "no more products", instead it lists the products all over again from the top. On other categories it works as intended. I've read a couple of posts for v3.0.2 saying it was fixed with a recent update but to me it first occurred like 2 weeks ago or so. Is there anything I can do?

Thanks in advance!

Post by by mona » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:16 pm

Hi and welcome,

Opencart default does not work as you are writing “as intended”
It has a pagination not an infinite scroll - so this would suggest you have a theme and should contact the theme developer
Not sure what posts you are referring to - maybe post links to them

A link to your site maybe so it is clearer what you are saying. I appreciate language may be an issue, but it is hard to understand if you are asking the wrong people.

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by litzel_kanot » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:11 pm

by mona wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:16 pm
Hi and welcome,

Opencart default does not work as you are writing “as intended”
It has a pagination not an infinite scroll - so this would suggest you have a theme and should contact the theme developer
Not sure what posts you are referring to - maybe post links to them

A link to your site maybe so it is clearer what you are saying. I appreciate language may be an issue, but it is hard to understand if you are asking the wrong people.
Hello and thanks for the reply!

The "intended" was referring to other categories though having infinite scroll they stop loading when show all products in them, while this particular one doesn't. I'll follow your suggestion to contact the theme developer as well, thanks.

The website url is: https://vivalavida.gr/ and the issue occurs on bracelets and pendants only.

Thanks again for your time.