Post by rayhem » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:46 am

hello everyone. im totally new to this so please bear with me :P i am using the plaza theme on opencart 3.0.3.1. i have uploaded 4 pictures for my product but the product shows only the first picture and i have to click on it to be able to access the rest of them by pressing the arrows left and right . How can i add a small preview of all the pictures of the product under the main picture? sorry for the newb question but i cant get the right results on google

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:47 pm

You could pay a developer such as ourselves or post a job in the Commercial Support Forum.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:04 pm

On a standard OpenCart all the product images are shown on the frontend product page, it has a main image and additional images, with latter shown as smaller thumbnails. If your product page looks different from this then you should either get in touch with the theme author asking them to sort it out, or use another more standard-compliant web theme. Unfortunately many so-called theme extensions are of poor quality.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member