Post by Miguel07 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:41 pm

Hi all,

I would just like to see if someone is able to assist me an issue I am having. I go to the extension panel and copy the Google Tracking code into the box provided but as soon as I enable it, my website is no longer accessible and I am presented with this error:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Controllerextensionanalyticsgoogle' not found in /home/bitwagyl/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_action.php:71 Stack trace: #0 /home/bitwagyl/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_loader.php(48): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #1 /home/bitwagyl/public_html/catalog/controller/common/header.php(13): Loader->controller('extension/analy...', '1') #2 /home/bitwagyl/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_action.php(79): ControllerCommonHeader->index(Array) #3 /home/bitwagyl/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_loader.php(48): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #4 /home/bitwagyl/public_html/catalog/controller/common/home.php(17): Loader->controller('common/header') #5 /home/bitwagyl/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_action.php(79): ControllerCommonHome->index() #6 /home/bitwagyl/public_html/catalog/controller/startup/router.php(25): Action->execute(Object(Registry)) #7 /home/bitwagyl/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_action.php(7 in /home/bitwagyl/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_action.php on line 71
My current version of OC is 3.0.3.7.

Post by straightlight » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:43 pm

Using VQMod. Missing the catalog/controller/extension/analytics/google.php controller file (or perhaps even more file). Also ensure the class controller name is using upper case letter on the first letters starting from the first term until the last.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:07 pm

Looks like a conflict with one of your installed extensions, disable those 1-by-1 until the issue is fixed, then contact the developer of the one that was the problem.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom