Post by Prog2000 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:08 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm new to openCart and I have the 3.0.3.7 version but I can't install any extension on my store. When I use the installer, I see the extension in the history below but in the EXTENSION page the list still the same and I don't see anything new !

Is there something I'm missing ? I read the documentation on the site but it's seem to be for the version 2.x.

Can someone help me PLEASE ?
Thank you !

Post by straightlight » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:29 am

Prog2000 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:08 pm
Hi everyone,

I'm new to openCart and I have the 3.0.3.7 version but I can't install any extension on my store. When I use the installer, I see the extension in the history below but in the EXTENSION page the list still the same and I don't see anything new !

Is there something I'm missing ? I read the documentation on the site but it's seem to be for the version 2.x.

Can someone help me PLEASE ?
Thank you !
Ensure to move your system/storage folder outside of your public_html folder. Then, to edit the new location in your config.php and admin/config.php files accordingly. Then, clear your storage/cache files entirely (except index.html file). Then, recursively set your storage folder CHMOD's settings to: 0755 on folders only - not files. Then, go back to your OC admin > extensions > installer page. See if you can re-upload your extension and install it successfully.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by thekrotek » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:57 pm

Turn off caching from dashboard (cog at top right). If it won't help, click Ctrl + F5.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member