Post by bangash92 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:03 pm

I have just moved my files from a subdomain to the main domain on the same server and deleted all cache and modifications files after that.
Now after migration there is no file in vqmod -> vqcache and also no vqmod -> xml files are uploaded if I install a new extension.
I already deleted the old cache and regenerated the new modification cache.
Does anyone have any idea or face a similar issue, how to resolve it.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:09 am

Have you also updated your config.php, admin/config.php, and .htaccess accordingly after the site move?

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by straightlight » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:07 am

bangash92 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:03 pm
I have just moved my files from a subdomain to the main domain on the same server and deleted all cache and modifications files after that.
Now after migration there is no file in vqmod -> vqcache and also no vqmod -> xml files are uploaded if I install a new extension.
I already deleted the old cache and regenerated the new modification cache.

Does anyone have any idea or face a similar issue, how to resolve it.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Error logs. That may also mean that both index.php files may need to be reset with the 3.0.3.3 despite since you have no vqmod/vqcache files but that your previous store used to have. Also ensure that your system/storage folder is moved outside of your public_html folder and that the CHMOD settings on your files (not files) are recursively set to 0755 without errors during the operation. Then, to edit both config.php files and your .htaccess files are edited accordingly.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by bangash92 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:12 pm

Hi,
Both config.php files are updated. All other options are working fine. But just have an issue with vqmod.
I even disable the htaccess file, but still, no files are updated in vqcache.

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:43 pm

You may want to re-install the VQmod, by calling the /vqmod/install from your web browser.

Or you could keep the original index.php and admin/index.php files and use the Integrated VQmod which uses the same cache as OCmod (in fact it's just a modified OCmod with added VQmod XML syntax support).

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by bangash92 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:23 pm

Yes, I tried with re-install vqmod. But getting that it's already installed.

For the integrated vqmod do we need to un-install the previously installed vqmod??

Post by straightlight » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:29 pm

bangash92 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:23 pm
Yes, I tried with re-install vqmod. But getting that it's already installed.

For the integrated vqmod do we need to un-install the previously installed vqmod??
If it says it's already installed, it means that you did not uninstalled it. The previous installation does need to be fully uninstalled before installing the engine again.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON