Post by anytrade » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:16 pm

My OC Version 3.0.3.6
I don't know when, At some point, the admin panel ---> order detail ---> Order ID disappears and only the syntax code (#%s) is exposed. as attached the picture

Attachments

b11275d6359f8caa672cdc1fc68cb89.png

b11275d6359f8caa672cdc1fc68cb89.png (151.36 KiB) Viewed 1123 times

Post by straightlight » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:44 pm

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by anytrade » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:50 pm

Thank you for your explain and send the reference link.
But this looks different than my case of error or problem.
I fully agree that the most generated errors being found on the Opencart forum originate from contributed programming.
However, indeed, many benevolent contribution programs are also doing a good job of advancing Opencart. I also use a lot of extensions and I think one of these might be causing the problem. It is presumed that the problem occurred after installing the Mobile APP. Anyway, I haven't had any problems before.

Anyway, revert to the case above, the link you provided above is a problem with the syntax code(#%s) of the customer's Account --> Order --> order detail information, and in my case, the problem occurred in the Admin panel --> Order --> order detail

Please advise me which files(with file path) are affecting admin panel ->order-->order detail--> order ID or how to fix my case. The method you suggested above is not affected in any way.

Thank you in advance :)

Post by straightlight » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:00 pm

anytrade wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:50 pm
Thank you for your explain and send the reference link.
But this looks different than my case of error or problem.
I fully agree that the most generated errors being found on the Opencart forum originate from contributed programming.
However, indeed, many benevolent contribution programs are also doing a good job of advancing Opencart. I also use a lot of extensions and I think one of these might be causing the problem. It is presumed that the problem occurred after installing the Mobile APP. Anyway, I haven't had any problems before.

Anyway, revert to the case above, the link you provided above is a problem with the syntax code(#%s) of the customer's Account --> Order --> order detail information, and in my case, the problem occurred in the Admin panel --> Order --> order detail

Please advise me which files(with file path) are affecting admin panel ->order-->order detail--> order ID or how to fix my case. The method you suggested above is not affected in any way.

Thank you in advance :)
As this was not mentioned on the first post (forum rules), contact the extension developer to resolve this issue since this issue did not appeared before according to your post as this issue is still related to contributed programming regardless if it's free or not. In addition, by uninstalling the extension and look at the order ID with #%s (may need to be separated at times), only then should one be able to tell if the issue truly originate from an installed extension on this end.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by anytrade » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:11 pm

I already asked the developer and they said it is not their problem. That's why I asked the forum.

Post by by mona » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:42 pm

We have absolutely no way to know - there are a multitude of possibilities.
You are asking a blind man to find your glasses in a jumble sale. Please appreciate that.

The first thing to do is for you to identify the cause yourself or request commercial support to do that for you.
To do this you must disable the modifications one by one in extensions => modifications refresh (presuming you have the OC3.0.3.6 fix if not make sure you go into the log tab and clear with the red button and then refresh)
In addition in that log you may see something that states “ABORTED” this is another clue ..

We have absolutely no idea except to know why it shows #%s - but that does not help us resolve the issue.
It has something to do with an edit to the admin orders.

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by anytrade » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:07 am

Thank you so much You have already given me a lot of help.

Post by straightlight » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:40 am

anytrade wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:07 am
Thank you so much You have already given me a lot of help.
Lines: viewtopic.php?f=202&t=221869&p=810094#p810094

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON