Post by destrobgg » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:55 am

Screenshot https://prnt.sc/1tr0zo3
I installed one theme and i just want to make Aero 4 my default store .. how i can do it i want to change my default store to be from Aero 1 default to be Aero 4 default from where i can change it to be Aero 4 default please help
i am using opencart 3.x

Post by straightlight » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:40 pm

OC version's 4 digits unprovided. As for the custom theme installation, contact the extension theme developer to resolve this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:47 pm

Your question is a bit confusing. Is it about a web theme? Or is it about a multi-store scenario?

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:46 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:47 pm
Your question is a bit confusing. Is it about a web theme? Or is it about a multi-store scenario?
Sounds to me like they just want to make one of the other sub-stores the default.

So it might be possible to change the IDs of them in the database if there's no option in the OC admin to "make default".

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom