Post by vapestyle » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:06 pm

Hello,

I'm using OpenCart v3.0.3.8., default template.

I had investigated this matter, the previous topics related to this issue are for older verisons.

Removing the code

Code: Select all

$('html, body').animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 'slow');
from

Code: Select all

/catalog/view/javascript/common.js
doesen't seem to take any effect afterwards, i did clear cache and refresh mods.
I am sorry for double posting this matter, but i really need some heads up, i got several complaints from customers regarding this.

Thank You,
Justin

Post by Johnathan » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:02 pm

Are you using a custom theme? Some of them use their own common.js file, so you'll have to find and edit that one instead. I believe Journal is like this.

If you aren't, then make sure you refresh all caches after doing that edit. That would include the ocMod cache, the Twig/Theme cache (using the gear icon in the upper-right of the main admin dashboard page), and any other custom caching extensions you have installed.

Lastly, make sure you do a "hard refresh" or "force reload" in your browser, which will cache the .js file as well. In Chrome that's Shift-Command-R on a Mac, but I think in Windows it's Control-F5.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by xxvirusxx » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:02 pm

Sure you have comment out from var cart = { and not from another function? like compare, whislist

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by vapestyle » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:47 pm

Hello guys,

Sorry for late response, regarding my issue above, all things has worked fine and dandy.

Thank you for your time!

Justin